November Guzzle and Grunt

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
radiod;1453022 said:
If you need to try one I've got my car off the road for the winter and you're welcome to give it a shot. I'm in Abbotsford though.

I'm going to check my spare with an ohmmeter just to make sure it's useless lol cause my friend said I should unplug the battery from the car when I put the new one in, which I didn't when I went to put it in, he thinks that'll make it work. I hope he's right.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Don missed out, so this pic was taken in regards to his absence.

p1456841_1.jpg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
IJ.;1456852 said:
^ names to faces please!

From left to right.

Ben aka MROsborne, Brent aka redma70, Me in hat and beard, guy behind me is Tom, (not on board), Dave aka Grimjack, Darrell with 7M truck (name on board can't remember) Darrell aka Jayhall, then last guy is a Skyline owner, can't remember name.

Pat took the pic, he is supraozzie on board.

Oh, and Don lost so much weight that we didn't see him.

Duane

Guy behind me is 6'4, just so you don' think I 'm a midget. lol

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
upgradedsupra;1456874 said:
From left to right.

Ben aka MROsborne, Brent aka redma70, Me in hat and beard, guy behind me is Tom, (not on board), Dave aka Grimjack, Darrell with 7M truck (name on board can't remember) Darrell aka Jayhall, then last guy is a Skyline owner, can't remember name.

Pat took the pic, he is supraozzie on board.

Oh, and Don lost so much weight that we didn't see him.

Duane

Guy behind me is 6'4, just so you don' think I 'm a midget. lol

Are you standing in a hole?? :D

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Duane is not short, hes just vertically challenged.

on that note, did anyone happen to get a picture of my car?? I got it back to the garage and relized I should have brought my camera

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I didn't know 5'8 was short. lol Not my fault I'm not a Giraffe.

Lets not take the heat off of the guy that didn't show up tot he meet that he organized.

Duane

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Ya your car is pretty nice jay, it was a tad dirty at the meet but still, pretty fricken nice, better than my soup. I also forgot I take some pictures, even if it was only 3 supras and a skyline lol

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
Pat got some photos of your car Jayhall

upgradedsupra;1456893 said:
Lets not take the heat off of the guy that didn't show up to the meet that he organized.

Yeah whats up with that???
We deffinetly all should have sent the bills from Red Robin to Don :biglaugh:

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Big negtive, with darryls afm too. I got the code 31 again too! Fuckin air flow meters are starting to piss me off. Although I found some rat shit on my valve covers, I bet you money they are chewing on some wireing.