NorCal Supras!

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
dubsupra209;1723394 said:
bouta hit sac next month need tune and put 550s and all the other shit on...you should meet us up there

let me know the date and im there bro fosho.

i still cant log into cencal. can you work on that please?

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Is NorCal ready for the new greatness?

imag0479.jpg

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Saw a couple Supras at Infineon yesterday...burgundy -89 with a black hood + headlight cover scoop (saw it run a 13.9? 14.1? Can't remember which side you were on), a white 89+ (older guy, he was hitting fuel cut, ran with above), a grey 89+, and a dark red 89+. Looked around for the owners, but my friends wanted to leave, so...next week, lol.

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Bleakvoid;1724091 said:
Saw a couple Supras at Infineon yesterday...burgundy -89 with a black hood + headlight cover scoop (saw it run a 13.9? 14.1? Can't remember which side you were on), a white 89+ (older guy, he was hitting fuel cut, ran with above), a grey 89+, and a dark red 89+. Looked around for the owners, but my friends wanted to leave, so...next week, lol.

i got there late missed all the supras lol well besides the stoker88 which is the pre 89 with the black hood

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Yea that was me with the black hood on the drag strip. I couldn't get my launch right. I should be running low 13s or high 12s. I still have some practicing to do. Thanks to all of you that showed up for support. I really appreciate it. Hope to see you all and more of you at the next wednesday night drag/ sonoma drift event in 2 weeks! Hopefully I'll learn how to launch my car lol

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

We need to get a supra meet going. cencal has meets, socal has meets. we gota get norcal goin now. Who's all down for a meet up here? maybe in richmond or vallejo..............

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

and another meet in san jose for BorHor lol

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
CREAM (cars rule everything around me) had their meets on Wednesday in Vallejo...they merged with the KBR meets that were happening on the same night, and now it seems everyone just shows up at Infineon to hang out on Wednesday nights. There's also a get together up here every Thursday at Munchies Coffee in Suisun that a handful of us show up to...but it's mostly Hondas and VIP cars, nothing nearly as awesome as a real drivetrain with 6 cylinders behind it.

We could do something where we have a meet twice a month, one in SJ and one in Northbay somewhere. Saturday or something, so it's easier to travel to/from for folks not from the area.

johnny

Ninja's, Think about it..
Oct 29, 2008
sacramento, ca
Johns thoughts of week:

My car is part of my garage more than it is an actual car.

Sacramento is definately NORCAL (response to previous comments).

Whey are all the "Car Shows" I see are always for classic cars? Can we not have a car show of cars made in the last 20yrs?

We should a BBQ or something. Maybe at Folsom Lake.

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
I may or may not, it really depends on what's up with my bumper. If I can lay up more fiberglass, I will skip Infineon, but if it's curing...totally there.