NorCal Supras!

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Bleakvoid;1722501 said:
I think I might have seen you there last week...there were two burgundy mk3s in the pits. It was hella random, my friends and I were coming back from SF on 101, and then remembered it was both Wednesday @ 530pm, right when Drag & Drift starts, and that Infineon was right there on 37 on the way back, so we stopped by to check it out. Definitely going with my friend in his 240 to play cameraman this week.

I was just there 2 days ago. But I didnt get there until like 7. I was the only supra

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

BorHor;1722595 said:
If I throw a meet would you losers come out to SJ?

i'm down. plus ive always wanted to see your car in person. ive seen pics of it on here for a few years now and i love it lol

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
The car in my sig is long gone. I think I sold it around the time you joined the forum lol. I do have another project that should be done soon though.

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
RPSil13;1722834 said:
anyone in chico? just moved up here

Come out to sac raceway or make a trip to the bay and I'll introduce you to some supra owners. There's a good-size group of us. Most are younger though

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

rodama5anthony;1722837 said:
I'd be down

Hey bro, you down to come out tomorrow evening? haven't seen ya in a while anyways. Actually since we went zankoku for that car show lol

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

BorHor;1722625 said:
The car in my sig is long gone. I think I sold it around the time you joined the forum lol. I do have another project that should be done soon though.

Aww damn, I remember seeing it for sale but I didnt know if you got rid of it or not. That car was super sexy lol. Maybe when I get some money, you can super sexify my car too lol

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Also, $80 and you can get in on the drift action on the skidpad. They also have tire mount/balance...definitely going, so I hope to see a few of you there.

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Bleakvoid;1723223 said:
Also, $80 and you can get in on the drift action on the skidpad. They also have tire mount/balance...definitely going, so I hope to see a few of you there.

tmrw at infinieon? good to now ill probably give it a shot later on next month after i get my radiator in