NorCal Supras!

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
M_31_07;1766783 said:
Julius!! damn, haven't hit up this section in quite a while. Try blacktraxx here in San Jose.

i know matt field uses them for his ls1 s14,

do you know anyone whos had a 1j tuned there?

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
M_31_07;1766783 said:
Julius!! damn, haven't hit up this section in quite a while. Try blacktraxx here in San Jose.

i keep hearing about blacktraxx. maybe I'll try them. For whatever reason, my cencal supra log-in doesnt work anymore so i dont go on there
I bought my friend's supra from him and it's fully built, but it needs a tune REALLY bad

Redfury11

Mar 19, 2011
Modesto, CA
is blacktraxx the only tuner you guys have heard about. i have aem ems and need to get mine tuned as well but im in modesto anything on this side

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Redfury11;1809169 said:
is blacktraxx the only tuner you guys have heard about. i have aem ems and need to get mine tuned as well but im in modesto anything on this side

daft innoviations in modesto off kansas might be able to help you

Redfury11

Mar 19, 2011
Modesto, CA
aawesome thanks for the quick reply have you heard good things about them. if you havent heard anything ill tell you what i think tomorrow im going to go talk to them.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
For AEM I would personally use a few members on Supra forums. One is Lawrence (93 twintrbo) from Santa Rosa and the other is Kou (kou xiong) from Sacramento. I know many friends that got their cars tuned with great results by Lawrence. And right now a MK3 I am working on is being tuned by Kou. I trust those 2 guys more then any other shops in NorCal for tuning a supra.

Redfury11

Mar 19, 2011
Modesto, CA
thanks borhor i talked to the guy at daft innovations and he doesnt have his dyno any more so hes out. But ill pm those guys and see what they say thanks for the info guys.

spooln6cyl

Mar 28, 2011
Auburn CA
supra sighting in small town of Auburn. clean red 89+ with very audible BOV. you were pulling out of Americas Tire. if your on here hit me up i live in Auburn

mk3supraboy

spooln6cyl;1872712 said:
supra sighting in small town of Auburn. clean red 89+ with very audible BOV. you were pulling out of Americas Tire. if your on here hit me up i live in Auburn

Actually yes thats me haha i live in newcastle but i work at the auburn americas tire so ya hit me up definitely or come by there

ashiharausa

Oct 25, 2010
suprazone
Igknyte;1400234 said:
lol at least you'll be able to build your own motor not try to fix someone elses problem lol which mine is

Man everyone in norcal is not from the bay area hah Merced natomas sac etc feel like I'm the only one here from the bay =P

Im in Bay area....they call it southbay :)

boosted_mannican

Mar 24, 2012
South Bay, Cali
BorHor;1881784 said:
^ Nice pics. I used to drive up there all the time when I was younger since it was down the street from me.
Thanks. Yeah the drive is nice. Ive been trying to head to a supra meet in the south bay but really been on the forums. Is there any meets you guys plan on having?

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I usually throw 1 or 2 meets a year but nothing in the books right now because I am too busy. If you look on supraforums NorCal section they meet up every once in a while.