NorCal Supras!

spooln6cyl

Mar 28, 2011
Auburn CA
Whats up guys new here near Sacto. Just got my 88 turbo 2 weeks ago. Today I discovered the beauty of riding around in nice weather with the targa off!

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
I would go but I'm in the middle of swapping my motors out and still gota do the break-in and all that. Hey Anthony hit me up so you can come check out my new setup lol.

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
suprastroker88;1693502 said:
I would go but I'm in the middle of swapping my motors out and still gota do the break-in and all that. Hey Anthony hit me up so you can come check out my new setup lol.

cool man ill probably stop by next weekend to check it out

spooln6cyl

Mar 28, 2011
Auburn CA
Ya i have to admit, the water that accumulates on my pants, when it is rainy, is a definite let down. Not to mention the poor passengers. Oh well its over for the most part now. Any other owners near Sacramento or the foothills?

Insomnia

Will drive for parts
Anybody got a turbo parts car I can pull some things off of? Not having much luck with craigslist or the classified section. I just need some random bolts for the radiator, turbo stays, and some harness plugs, and maybe take a few pictures of the engine bay so I can figure out how to put it back together. I did have pictures but I can't find them since it's been a few months since I started my headgasket job. I will pay for whatever I take off.

Feel free to text or call at two zero nine - six zero six - eight four four nine. I work graveyard so i'll hit you back in the evenings.

Thanks!

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Insomnia;1706217 said:
Anybody got a turbo parts car I can pull some things off of? Not having much luck with craigslist or the classified section. I just need some random bolts for the radiator, turbo stays, and some harness plugs, and maybe take a few pictures of the engine bay so I can figure out how to put it back together. I did have pictures but I can't find them since it's been a few months since I started my headgasket job. I will pay for whatever I take off.

Feel free to text or call at two zero nine - six zero six - eight four four nine. I work graveyard so i'll hit you back in the evenings.

Thanks!

find your nearest junkyard or pic-n-pull

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Yeah, NorCal sucks. Supras are few and far between, and everyone thinks their Civic/Integra/Golf is the fastest thing ever. Meets are pretty pathetic out here -_-

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
I will be at Infineon Raceway this wednesday with my supra if anyone cares to join me. I'll probably be the only supra there again. I'm goin to hit the drag strip

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
I think I might have seen you there last week...there were two burgundy mk3s in the pits. It was hella random, my friends and I were coming back from SF on 101, and then remembered it was both Wednesday @ 530pm, right when Drag & Drift starts, and that Infineon was right there on 37 on the way back, so we stopped by to check it out. Definitely going with my friend in his 240 to play cameraman this week.