NorCal Supras!

Insomnia

Will drive for parts
dubsupra209;1671262 said:
you norcal guys need to come to cencal for meets we always have a shit load of cars at the meet...pismo meet april 16th should be good meet

I'll probably have mine running in a month so i'll try and make it out. Gotta send my injectors out to be cleaned and put the rest of the car back together. I'm at the "just put the head back on" stage as of now. I lost my job and wasn't working for a few months so the Supra got put on the back burner, but I got a new job driving locally instead of long haul so i'm around A LOT more than I was before.

So how's everybody doing?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Visual evidence = http://insomniacfc.tumblr.com/post/3160869281/head-is-back-on

Painted the valve covers "hammered black sparkle" or something to that nature. Looks pretty cool in person/daylight.

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
posting up here so it gets more noticed hope the mod dont get mad! lol

calling all Bay Area supras to aid japan
so here's a little meet i just found out about and i thought it would be the perfect chance to meet other supra owners in the area. If theres a good number of use who decide to go maybe we can do a group registration lol i got nothing fancy to show but i still think it would be fun.

Sunday April 3rd, 2011
Japan Relief Gathering car show and meet at Red's Java House at Pier 30 in the beautiful city of San Francisco.

Show your car for a cause! Lets gather together to show support and help raise money to help Japan's relief efforts. Come for a day of fun, music, cars, models, raffle prizes, & more! ALL PROCEEDS will go directly to charity.
Entrance donation: $2.00
To register your car, please send an email to Japanreliefgathering@gmail.com with the following information:

Single registration:
Name
Cell phone #
Car information: year/make/model

Group registration:
Group name:
Contact person name:
Cell phone #
Number of cars:
Car information: year/make/model
Please paypal: Japanreliefgathering@gmail.com

Vendors that want to have a booth must contact me so we can arrange placement and also discuss items to be donated to our show.

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
koldfire08;1689473 said:
This is sounds pretty good. I'm in the bay area. I could be there, probably able to gather a few more supras aswell.

alright man sounds gud to me! pm let me now if you get anyone else and ill give u my info then

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Richmond lol was hoping some of us could meet up before hand then drive there but your like right there

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

oh ya and hit other people up and see if they wanna go

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
Haha fosho, I have two other supra friends going, one with a 1j and the other NA but still nice haha. We will probably be there early since we are so close haha.

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
181786cb-87fd-3895.jpg

Holy crap that's a big lot, we get to use all of that?!?!?

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
lol i hope so! theres probably gonna be hella cars wouldnt surprise me if that lot gets full. imma see who i can get to go on this side of the bay and ill try to get them out early. oh since your out in millbrea have u driven "woodside"?

M_31_07

Jan 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
Haven't posted in this norcal thread for quite some time, good thing I did or I would have never saw this. I had family coming back from vacation to the bay area from the Philippines and they had to stop over in Japan. This happened right before the tsunami, and they got stranded at the airport. They told me that they've never heard an airport so quiet before. This is obviously a good cause, my friends and I will see if we can stop by.

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
M_31_07;1689808 said:
Haven't posted in this norcal thread for quite some time, good thing I did or I would have never saw this. I had family coming back from vacation to the bay area from the Philippines and they had to stop over in Japan. This happened right before the tsunami, and they got stranded at the airport. They told me that they've never heard an airport so quiet before. This is obviously a good cause, my friends and I will see if we can stop by.

awesome dude gud lookin out