NJ Supra Club

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
yo....
im up and running. im going away on sunday, so i wont be back till after labor day weekend. im available after that for weekend meets (at night) or during the week.
let me know
-pete

INFEX

Jul 30, 2008
NJ
i'll be going to the meets since i too am up and about....we should have a mini meet or random gathering of some sort since after work i have been quite bored...lol

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
hey so i have a set of ST sway bars i want to sell, i just picked up some whitelines. The sways should be in mint condition, minus being dirty, i had them for less than a year. i'm looking to get $200 local pickup with all bushings and brackets. THey are an amazing upgrade to get rid of that bodyroll. PM me if u need them, i'll have them off my car in the next 2 weeks

Last edited:

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
danameisgee;1116550 said:
When is the next meet ?

I don't know you guys tell me.Well I was thinking of having one in September on a saturday night.Everyone post what would be a good day and were you want to have it.That how I want it to work everybody post and let us know were in jersey you are and than well have the meet were most of the people are.Also I want to have a after meet after the big supra meet on the 25th of October.If anybody wants to just let me know.

Also I will be posting in the other thread about everybody from up north jersey rolling down to the meet together.I myself and one of my friends who has a MKIII will not be able to roll with everybody because were autocrossing that day.But I think everbody esle should plan it.

p.s.who esle wants to auto x that day?It's only two supras lets try and get a few people.Let me know

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
ooo i dont think my car will be ready for auto x by then. but it would be a good day for a meet. i should have my car back together by then

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
car is done, but i dont think im ready to do another event yet. i'm up for a meet tho. maybe sometime next week? maybe friday night? my birthday is that sat so yea lol no meets for me that day

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
I would but now I work like crazy.I took off for the big supra meet.

You guys could plan a meet without me tho.viper you seem to know what your doing.Maybe I could even come to a meet late or somthing