NJ Supra Club

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
lolkidvr4;1127954 said:
hey whats up, im new to the forums. got an 88 turbo mkIII, pretty much stock.

sounds like me.Is it a hard top??

so I think we need to have a meet soon befor it gets cold.I'll try and get a day off for next friday.Let me know guys every body says they want to have a meet but never want help plan.Are you guys just waiting for a date,time,and place cause I could do that but you guys might have to drive a lil farther.LET ME KNOW!!!!!

lolkidvr4

Sep 10, 2008
NNJ
im getting tints done tuesday. i need to get some new fucking seats, they are all beat up. do you know any shops that fix or install new leather. I was quoated 1.2k in some shop in bogota.

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
MK3.0dudeman;1127973 said:

so I think we need to have a meet soon befor it gets cold.I'll try and get a day off for next friday.Let me know guys every body says they want to have a meet but never want help plan.Are you guys just waiting for a date,time,and place cause I could do that but you guys might have to drive a lil farther.LET ME KNOW!!!!!

lol sorry man, i been super busy, i was going to plan a meet once my car is done. hopefully my whitelines come in this week so i can sell my sways to another local member.

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
MK3.0dudeman;1127973 said:

yea man. ive been really busy with school,work and moving in to my new place. im down for a meet as well.. unfortunately i havent had much time to work on the car. so i prob wont be ready with my car till the end of the month.
fridays almost all day and saturdays after 9pm are good for me.
or maybe next friday when im working on my car we can have a mini meet at my garage.... maybe a few extra supra owners can help me figure out what the hell is wrong with my car.... lol

-pete

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
sneakypete;1128391 said:
yea man. ive been really busy with school,work and moving in to my new place. im down for a meet as well.. unfortunately i havent had much time to work on the car. so i prob wont be ready with my car till the end of the month.
or maybe next friday when im working on my car we can have a mini meet at my garage.... maybe a few extra supra owners can help me figure out what the hell is wrong with my car.... lol

-pete

that would be cool.I wanted to have a meet saturday but what ever works out best.if we do have a mini meet at your garage I'll most likey be there later on cause I get out of work late on fridays.

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
sneakypete;1128391 said:

-pete

i'm down for a mini meet at ur place

INFEX

Jul 30, 2008
NJ
well i want to meet some of you guys and setting up a meet seems quite difficult....lets make one for this weekend...i'm actually tired of seeing other meets here and thier with nothing but hondas around...... i live in maplewood in essex county

Last edited: