NJ Supra Club

INFEX

Jul 30, 2008
NJ
sneakypete;1128391 said:
yea man. ive been really busy with school,work and moving in to my new place. im down for a meet as well.. unfortunately i havent had much time to work on the car. so i prob wont be ready with my car till the end of the month.
fridays almost all day and saturdays after 9pm are good for me.
or maybe next friday when im working on my car we can have a mini meet at my garage.... maybe a few extra supra owners can help me figure out what the hell is wrong with my car.... lol

-pete

like wise i'm also down...

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
INFEX;1130666 said:
well i want to meet some of you guys and setting up a meet seems quite difficult....lets make one for this weekend...i'm actually tired of seeing other meets here and thier with nothing but hondas around...... i live in maplewood in essex county

im in west orange... right next door. weather permitting, on friday ill be working on my car and if you want to stop by, let me know...
-pete

INFEX

Jul 30, 2008
NJ
sneakypete;1130744 said:
im in west orange... right next door. weather permitting, on friday ill be working on my car and if you want to stop by, let me know...
-pete

ok sounds good pm me what time is good and address.... might have to pick up my cousin from bergen county college around 3pm...

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Ok guys saturday September 20th at 8p.m.

It will be at the staples of route 3 in Clifton.It's in a complex that has a amc movie theater,applebee's,and sports authority.Well be posting up by the wall.After if we get bored we could go for a nice drive.If anybody esle wants to meet up befor I'll be working on my car at my house with my body and he should be working on his 1J.All are welcome pm me for my number and when I'm not so beat I'll post up a mapquest link.

I hope we get a good amount of people.

btw pete I'll call u when I get out of work on friday.I get out at like 8 so I'll let you know.

lolkidvr4

Sep 10, 2008
NNJ
also there is a clean blue mkIII that i see always park in front of blockbuster in clifton ave. does it belong to anyone here?

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
hey pete ill give u a call on friday, id like to see where ur at now with the motor. Sorry guys i wont be making it to the sat meet since the g/f is taking me out to dinner

INFEX

Jul 30, 2008
NJ
hey viper92086 were you in the maplewood area heading towards irvington on springfield ave? if so i saw you make that left onto springfield in front of the quickchek...

Last edited:

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
INFEX;1133280 said:
hey viper92086 were you in the maplewood area heading towards irvington on springfield ave? if so i saw you make that left onto springfield in front of the quickchek...

haha yup i work around there

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
hey bryan, do you have a spare ignitor i could borrow. cylinders 1 and 6 arent firing on my car. cant figure it out.
let me know
thanks