NJ Supra Club

lolkidvr4

Sep 10, 2008
NNJ
im thinking on gutting the rear of the car. my interior is fucked up anyway. Mk ya took ur sound deadenight out, right?

83restomod

Bryan
Feb 11, 2008
clinton NJ
viper92086;1127193 said:
^ of course! i think i know you from the njit parking deck meets

yup. seen you and your car at a few shows. we talked breefly at the street wars show eary in the season. long time ago. still messing with my 7m swap. was done and on the road for about 800 miles then had a few issues. will be finished shortly but with being at shool in PA im not home much.

im also the president of Revolutin Car Club. you can look us up on NJTuners.com.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
lolkidvr4;1144207 said:
im thinking on gutting the rear of the car. my interior is fucked up anyway. Mk ya took ur sound deadenight out, right?
OOO yes I did 100% of it.It takes very long and you can hear everything.If I were you I wouldnt do it but if you just love racing I would say do it.

dgj2812;1144549 said:
yep exit 88 unless i can find something nicer and cheaper. well hope to meet some of you in a couple of months.there is nothing but civic and 240 lovers around here.

everywere you go theres 240 and civic lovers

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
yah i do, you need it?

ill give it to for free, when i say its a shell, i really mean it...if you want to pick it up, and get the title from the previous owner you can have the car...

If anyone needs any parts, let me know, ill let everything go for free

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
steveyblack;1145196 said:
yah i do, you need it?

ill give it to for free, when i say its a shell, i really mean it...if you want to pick it up, and get the title from the previous owner you can have the car...

i need the passenger side wheel well lining

lolkidvr4

Sep 10, 2008
NNJ
yah i do, you need it?

got the clutch fan shroud?

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
damn I wanted the fan shroud.I need the passenger fender,dash,and if it's wing less I want that hatch!!O and if it's a pre 89 i want the lip if there is one.I want the bumper to but I know rob needs that

INFEX

Jul 30, 2008
NJ
yah i do, you need it?

i need the driver side window switch if you still have it