NJ Supra Club

paul0075

Apr 6, 2008
New Jersey
Oh man, I would love to be there, but my mechanic will start the rebuild next week, and it might take him a while... Hope my car will be ready soon...

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Ok guys so here it is Friday 8/1/08 at 8P.M.-when ever we leave Nj&Ny supra club's first meet.

It's going to be in Kearny on Passaic Ave and were going to park in the back by the Burger king.I hope to see a good amount of you there I'm going to have Tase rolling in my car.Let me know who's going so I could have an idea of how many are coming and tell all your friends.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=K...7:-74.143622:0:0:/so:Applebees:::d::25:::::/e

turbo toyz

moar stuff..
Jul 17, 2007
NJ
dam i wish this was brought up weeks ago. now i have to go on a vacation with the gf that same day:cry: but i am deff down for the whole supra meets and stuff.....

NJBoostin

Dec 29, 2007
New Jersey
ill maybe show up if i can , my car wont be doneill show up in the camry hahahahaha but still cool to check the few's cars that show up and meet.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
I am diying to have a supra meet bbq but I don't feel it's right for the first meet.I also want to talk over ideas about the club.I say we have a laberday bbq.

paul0075

Apr 6, 2008
New Jersey
Maybe next time for me, I will be in Michigan on a business trip during the meet..
Anyway, my car won't be ready for a while, but I wanted to show up and meet some Sup's owners..
Have fun Gurls ;) and take lots of picture... Ciao till next meet...

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
oo yea I almost forgot to ask.Who has a good digi cam?Let me know who's taking pics.Altho it dosent look like that many supras are showin up.O well we could all still bs about our cars lol

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
there is a njtuners meet in union on friday, would u guys like to take along? i'm part of that crew and they are a real cool people. they are pretty strict against burnouts and other shenanigans so it should be good. btw they start at 9:30 but we can always all meet there a little early.

http://www.njtuners.com/showthread.php?t=12504

here it is copied and pasted.

The Union Meet is now Officially BI-WEELY.

Where:
Union Applebees

Address:
965 Jefferson Ave
Union NJ

Off of Rt. 22
In the back in by the Home Depot and Walmart.

( NOT the one on Morris Avenue)

Date:

p1089377_1.jpg

Above is the lot layout. The lot has enough spots to occupy 700+ Cars... Let's fill it up! Come out and have a blast!

Please Be aware:
When attending an NJTuners Meets the following Rules MUST be adhered to... no IF ANDs or BUTS.

DO NOT BURN OUT.
DO NOT REV YOUR ENGINE.
DO NOT SPEED THROUGH THE LOT.
DO NOT PLAY YOUR MUSIC LOUD.
ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Our meets are designed to have a family atmosphere. Any Member should be able to bring their whole family to enjoy the company without fear of worrying about the police or other members that feel they must prove themselves in a parking lot.

If you are on the forums, and feel the need to act in an unsafe manner during any of our meets, you WILL BE BANNED, no IF ands or BUTS. Next time you come around to a meet, you will not be welcome to stay.

Let me say it again, NJTuners DOES NOT PROMOTE STREET RACING. We don't care if you have a 17 sec car or a 8 sec car, there is no need to prove how big your d*ick is. KEEP IT TO THE TRACK.

Use your common sense guys, if someone is acting up.. ask them politely to stop.. if it continues, further actions will be taken. Inform any staff. They will be able to direct it to the appropriate authorities.

We are all here to have fun, and even though the majority of our members are responsible... there will be always be one or two who feel the need to show off. If that is you or someone you know, don't be surprised you can no longer log onto NJTuners, and are not allowed to enter an NJTuners event. From this point forward, anyone taking irrational actions at an NJTuners meet will have their license plate number taken down and reported to the authorities. Don't try anything wreckless.

This mentality is not welcome at the meets. Our community is trying to break the mold, and show society we are not a bunch of irresponsible kids... these actions only further promote our negative stereotype.

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
so this thread seemed to have died, if anyone shows up i will be at the njtuners meet so feel free to join. its usually me and this one other mkIII

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
so how many people are goin to the kearny meet? It's pretty close to me so I'll probably be there as long as nothing pops up in my schedule.
I'll be doin a lot of camera clickin..that is if anyone shows up.