NJ Supra Club

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
^ill be at the union met, you should come there. lots of nice cars and cool people.. its very close to kearny.. i'd be willing to caravan with the kearny people to union if need be

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
viper92086;1091104 said:
^ill be at the union met, you should come there. lots of nice cars and cool people.. its very close to kearny.. i'd be willing to caravan with the kearny people to union if need be

Normaley I would get madd at somthing like this because your trying to bash my plans but I'm going to let it slide this time because I don't think it's a bad idea plus I'm just trying to get a supra club going and it dosent matter were it is.Now if we could try and keep all the cars parked together that would be cool and also I want to everybody who shows because I want to hear your ideas and I want to get this club going.Try to help me out on this so lets make a list.Post if your coming to the NJ tunners meet and post if your going to meet at the apple bee's to roll down there

1.MK3.0dudeman
2.Tase
3.viper92086
4.theKnifeArtist

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
MK3.0dudeman;1091747 said:
Normaley I would get madd at somthing like this because your trying to bash my plans but I'm going to let it slide this time because I don't think it's a bad idea plus I'm just trying to get a supra club going and it dosent matter were it is.Now if we could try and keep all the cars parked together that would be cool and also I want to everybody who shows because I want to hear your ideas and I want to get this club going.Try to help me out on this so lets make a list.Post if your coming to the NJ tunners meet and post if your going to meet at the apple bee's to roll down there

haha not trying to bash your plans, figure the first meet might be nice to have a larger crowd to help people feel a bit more comfortable. i will roll with you guys from applebees so that we can have a nice cruise into the union meet. is there a time you wanted to meet in that area? let me know if u need help with the organizing dudeman

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
thats fine, i mean we don;t have to go to union. i'll probably stop there anyway since i want to represent njtuners

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
iceberg319;1091942 said:
man i wish my car would make it....but i got to many projects to finish up, LOL

have another one first week of september :)

so your not stopping by on friday.... the motor is going in with, or without you.
hahaha
-pete

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
sneakypete;1092018 said:
so your not stopping by on friday.... the motor is going in with, or without you.
hahaha
-pete

o man i cant wait to see it in, i might need some pointers from you once i start rebuilding

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
viper92086;1092160 said:
o man i cant wait to see it in, i might need some pointers from you once i start rebuilding

lets hope all goes well. it should start right up without problems.
after this is all done, i have an extra block available (with a melted piston) if you want it for your built. i have a head too, but its been cut too much.... you might be able to use if for parts. i just need it out of my garage.

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
sneakypete;1092222 said:
lets hope all goes well. it should start right up without problems.
after this is all done, i have an extra block available (with a melted piston) if you want it for your built. i have a head too, but its been cut too much.... you might be able to use if for parts. i just need it out of my garage.

oooh let me know.. is the block still good and usable? (besides the piston of course)

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
viper92086;1092265 said:
oooh let me know.. is the block still good and usable? (besides the piston of course)

i think so.... i didnt really open it up. there are some light scratches on the bore of that bad piston. a nice hone job could fix it up if you werent going with oversized pistons. i didnt check the crank but it will most likely need a good polish. im not really planning on doing anything with it or inspecting it. so if you want to stop by and take a look at it, your more than welcome

-pete

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
iceberg319;1092311 said:
yea im soo droppin by...text me when u start i got work at 5 that day

im starting around 9am to finish bolting all the little things up and putting the timing belt on.... assuming i didnt fuck up my ati damper (i just dropped it on the driveway). just a bunch of odds and ends. the only big component i have to hook up is the turbo which i should do tomorrow night.
ill call you when i get up to wake your ass up
-pete

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
sneakypete;1092294 said:
i think so.... i didnt really open it up. there are some light scratches on the bore of that bad piston. a nice hone job could fix it up if you werent going with oversized pistons. i didnt check the crank but it will most likely need a good polish. im not really planning on doing anything with it or inspecting it. so if you want to stop by and take a look at it, your more than welcome

-pete

sonds good, save it for me, and the head, i may use it for parts

INFEX

Jul 30, 2008
NJ
MK3.0dudeman;1092581 said:
I can't wait till all your cars come out and I can't wait till the first supra meet to start

i'll try my best to have my car ready and roll with you guys to the njtuner meet...i hope my car will be ready before the allotted time. of the meet

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
ok guys amd gals the meet is tonight I hope to see a good amount of you this time so we can keep making this bigger and bigger.Well don't expect to many MKIV's or any for that matter cause supra forums desided to lock and delete my thread like last time.I'm going to call my buddy from NY to see if he could bring his 15th TT.We'll I cant wait.See you guys there