Need help with 1.5jz build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMissMkIII;1052050 said:
You don't have a usb stick you could load them onto to move them from laptop to pc???

I will try and buy one of those today Kristel. We tried using one on my laptop at the dyno and it wouldn't read it, but he said his other one would have, but he just put it on a disc instead.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I didn't dyno my car again, because I didn't have racegas. George and I were both disappointed in the numbers his car made, but he was impressed with the way it drove on the way home, so that's a good thing.

Mark, I can't be bothered with all those new fangled gadgets you kids use..............:biglaugh:

George only made 408 @17psi with his new T66, but we did have the timing at 18* so it wouldn't blow up. It sounds awesome and George is liking it, so that's all that matters.

Noah, my car is very very very slow right now, but it's still faster than a certain little 7mgte that I know of with a personalized tag that reads FRMAROL...........:evil2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dave, you got me dead to rights. There's no way in hell, my wimpy ass'd 2jz could ever outrun one of those mighty 7m's..........:cry:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
suprahero;1060924 said:
QFT.............:biglaugh:

Damn, Jay, that was a bit harsh. He is trying to get his car fixed...........well when he's not buying and or trading for other cars and fixing them up and painting them...........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
macjac69;1061503 said:
Jay,
Will you be avail maybe Tue,Wed or Thur. next week?

Are you asking me out?................:biglaugh:

I'll be available in the later part of the day, but not wednesday. I promised to take the girls to the water park.

macjac69

Supramania Contributor
Feb 5, 2007
Mississippi
No I'm not asking you out I don't swing that way...LOL naw I'm looking to get my harness on Thur. If I do I'm trying to get over to Blakes either of those days...