My Black 91 Project

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Feb 26, 2007
Nashville/Clarksville
supra1008;1658550 said:
oh i could've sworn i did... oh look at that i did!!^

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

yea very cold!! brrrr!!

**** I can't view pictures on this gimp pos government laptop, or maybe I could try using the Afghanistan pay to use internet on my own laptop. Wait no, it's slower and less reliable than dial up (when it works) and cost twice that of broadband. Best 120 dollars a month I've ever spent. I could get six lap dances from a semi-attractive Puerto Rican girl in Philly for that price. FML

So, you finally bought a Haltech. Nice

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
You can ask Julio. He knows all the decent puerto rican strippers in Philly. ;)
Yup bought it about a month ago now. Need to buy a harness soon.

Here are some pics. Sorry for the Crappy phone pics.

p1659773_1.jpg

p1659773_2.jpg

p1659773_3.jpg

p1659773_4.jpg

p1659773_5.jpg

p1659773_6.jpg

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Feb 26, 2007
Nashville/Clarksville
supra1008;1659773 said:
You can ask Julio. He knows all the decent puerto rican strippers in Philly. ;)
Yup bought it about a month ago now. Need to buy a harness soon.

I finally got around to trying to view the pictures I have to say that I really like what I see. What sizes and offsets are your new TSWs? Also, what's your plan right now currently for your fuel mods (mainly the injectors/fuel rail), and where are you sourcing your harness from?

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Looking really good Chris.

Btw, no reply from Julio on those PR girls? ;)

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
didn't even see this post. Sorry. I'll probably be running some 800cc sards. Stock rail for now I guess. I have the aeromotive fpr. I don't know what fuel pump though. I'll probably stay with the walbro till I really need to upgrade. We'll see when the time comes.

SupraMedical68;1661719 said:
I finally got around to trying to view the pictures I have to say that I really like what I see. What sizes and offsets are your new TSWs? Also, what's your plan right now currently for your fuel mods (mainly the injectors/fuel rail), and where are you sourcing your harness from?

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Looking really good Chris.

Btw, no reply from Julio on those PR girls? ;)

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Feb 26, 2007
Nashville/Clarksville
supra1008;1662257 said:
didn't even see this post. Sorry. I'll probably be running some 800cc sards. Stock rail for now I guess. I have the aeromotive fpr. I don't know what fuel pump though. I'll probably stay with the walbro till I really need to upgrade. We'll see when the time comes.

I'm liking the build so far, but since you're going to run the Haltech, 60-1, BC264s, and 800s I'm surpised you're aren't running at least a inline Walbro with your other one. Maybe you should go for another fuel rail too..

Btw you guys still doing Philly Meet 2011?

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Thanks! I'm definitely going to upgrade the fuel pump. I'm not sure what fuel pump I want to upgrade to whether its just adding an inline walbro or going to a completely more beefed up pump. If and when I actually do get closer to 500 hp then i'll look further into that.

As of right now I'm trying to "fix my base". The car is completely apart. Motor/trans dropped with the sub frame. Took the motor/trans off the sub frame and put it on a dolly so I can move it around. Going to take of the control arms, coilovers and steering rack and take the sub frame itself to get powder coated by a local shop. Then I plan on taking off the under body coating and fixing all the big rust issues in the floor pan. Then I'll por-15 the whole bottom and do some kind of truck bedding coat for the under body. Then I'll order some new sub frame bushings. Put everything back together. Then we'll be cooking. In the middle of all that I'll work on the motor. Right now no real updates. I've busy with stupid bull shit around the house and garage. Once I get some work done I'll post it and get some pics! Right now I'm wondering how to get the under coating off. I heard of some people using a needle scaler and comes right off. Went out and bought a needle scaler but didn't really do anything. Other people were saying to use a wire wheel but it could mess up other parts that I don't want to mess up. Then other people were using Paint remover that sprays on. That gets really messy. Looks like its time to get really dirty! Unless anyone has other ideas or experiences that were useful. anyone? anyone?

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
Could you try a heat gun--type used for removing paint-and a painters flat scraper? Might be able to get the bulk off with that then use M1 remover to take the residue down to bare metal.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
SupraMedical68;1664891 said:
Btw you guys still doing Philly Meet 2011?

Every year, same time. Might not have my poopra there but i'll have the lex wit the poopra heart heh

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
no real news yet...should know by the weekend. Whatever happens i hope to have a 2jz mk3 this spring/early summer

sorry for the high jacking chris heh