MKIII body kits list!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Orion ZyGarian said:
Its not from a Skyline and wasnt trying to be a Skyline...those lights are off of a Fiat Punto

I remember seeing the original post on this in SF, I could have sworn it was off a Skyline, eitherway its ugly no matter what car it came from.... IMO

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Nah, I remember too. Skyline was mentioned, how someone was saying it resembled one but that was it or something. I dont even know why it was even mentioned! They did show pictures of the Punto if came off of also.

Actually I've been looking at cars since and I think that either the early 90s Camry or Accord headlights would also fit well.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225989

^^ Found it after plenty of searching ^^

Last edited:

ShardEvo

Pluto? Why not!
Sep 29, 2006
ky
i am looking for a wide bodykit and have looked every where, where can i find a website or is this strickly a custom made project

Crashoveride

Slurbooo
Aug 18, 2009
Merced,CA
sorry to bring this thread from the dead...but is there any updated site with the bodykits of an mk3...the one in the op isnt working for me

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Crashoveride;1551890 said:
sorry to bring this thread from the dead...but is there any updated site with the bodykits of an mk3...the one in the op isnt working for me

Shineautoproject

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Well, Acroth recently returned from beyond the grave, and in his infinite wisdom, sent me a link to the pictures he had saved before AOL also went beyond the grave. I've been dicking about for a while, and finally pulled them all down, put together a modernized webpage, put the pictures on it, and... here it is:

http://idriders.com/akiraneo/

I'm still missing a fair number of the original photos, there's a list on the page, and I'll paste it in here as well. If you have one of these photos stashed away on your machine somewhere, please let me know.

Missing photos:
doluck3.jpg
kaze3.jpg
tomas.jpg
hiro1.jpg
toms.jpg
ond1.jpg
ond2.jpg
bm1.jpg
bm2.jpg
bm3.jpg
bm4.jpg
bm5.jpg
bm6.jpg
cust13.jpg
Pellemans.jpg
huh.jpg
customorange.jpg
cust10.jpg
cust11.jpg
cust12.jpg
rus01.jpg
rus02.jpg

Acroth

Bodykit Connoisseur
Mar 31, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
www.cardomain.com
Thank you grim :) .. i have a few different computers, but i just sent u the link to the ones i had saved online... so ... i'll look thru my others and see if i can fill in some of those missing pictures... i am the bodykit connoisseur after all :)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Acroth;1822581 said:
Thank you grim :) .. i have a few different computers, but i just sent u the link to the ones i had saved online... so ... i'll look thru my others and see if i can fill in some of those missing pictures... i am the bodykit connoisseur after all :)
That would be awesome.

Turbo Skegget;1822629 said:
Just to get some info straight. The black widebody with an "M" on the nose is a kit from Koenig http://www.koenig-specials.com You can actually see the logo on the front window. I got some info from Koenig years ago and the kit is super expensive :(
This one here?

erebuni2.jpg

I can correct that on the page.