Milo's Booster Seat...

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
suprahero;1388750 said:
This thread sucks.........sorry, but somoene had to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, then why do you keep stopping by? It is because of you this is the #1 most viewed thread on SM... Why don't you stop by my thread later ;)

MKIII VIXEN;1389634 said:
Only a video of the car, on the dyno, with Milo sitting in the front seat will convince me otherwise.:icon_cool

That's what I said!!! he can't take pictures of something he doesn't have :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Supraholics;1389836 said:
LOL, then why do you keep stopping by? It is because of you this is the #1 most viewed thread on SM... Why don't you stop by my thread later ;)

true true. yea stop by my thread too while you're at it.:biglaugh:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under

That's what I said!!! he can't take pictures of something he doesn't have :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

bzzzz isn't ;)

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
empera;1387445 said:
i want that mini!!!
No way man.
HKS_TRD;1387454 said:
What is that lurking under the grey cover?
Shhh it's sleeping.
SC300fivespd;1387510 said:
uncover that car right now lolol
nope.
ForcedTorque;1387886 said:
FINALLY!!!!!!!!

The dust collection is complete. Now, were you able to break the dust mold in a way that doesn't shows seams too bad. Pics of the dust Supra ASAP!
No harm done.
Supraholics;1388721 said:
Emp - Get in line...That Austin America is mine... I'm taking it out of that garage in a blink of an eye... I just haven't found a way to get around milo...:nono:
No way dude.
gaboonviper85;1388725 said:
just scratch his ass and he will love ya forever lol
Even that won't get him the mini.:biglaugh:
suprahero;1388750 said:
This thread sucks.........sorry, but somoene had to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still mad huh Jay?;)
MKIII VIXEN;1389634 said:
The black car has been gone for several months. He went to the junk yard, bought a Ford Probe,and put it under the cover. :cry:
Only a video of the car, on the dyno, with Milo sitting in the front seat will convince me otherwise.:icon_cool
Maybe I starched the cover, and there isn't a car under there at all.:dunno: I don't think they let dogs on the dyno.:)
he can't take pictures of something he doesn't have :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Why must you keep starting rumors?:icon_razz
supra1008;1389865 said:
true true. yea stop by my thread too while you're at it.:biglaugh:
He will, your thread moves.;)
IJ.;1389876 said:
bzzzz isn't ;)
build thread, but only because you work so fast.:bowdown:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
xxxotiknightz;1390147 said:
Milo needs to stop buyn cars.
He can't.
ForcedTorque;1390206 said:
But dog houses get pretty smelly and full of fleas pretty quick.
He is smelly, but no fleas ever.
supra1008;1390213 said:
He needs to show off to the females!:naughty:
His Bitches.:)
gtsfirefighter;1390380 said:
First of all...:3d_frown: This thread cycles like a womans menstrual period. Every month it gets nasty and then all's quiet for a few weeks.:rolleyes::biglaugh:
LOL.
I don't know what everyone is so bent about?:icon_bigg Some things came up so this car is delayed a little. It will get there.