Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
The other car didn't really have enough room, and wasn't fast enough, so now he has a new place, with a little boost!
milolookfront.jpg

I just got this car from sponsored1. Chris is a great guy, and huge thanks go out to him for the car and answering tons of questions! He is a serious engine builder, and really likes the 7M. He wants to see the car run as much as I do, and thats a good thing.

When I got the car it was already apart, but all the parts were there.
interior.jpg

enginebaybegin.jpg

psinshop.jpg

First thing, chop the cluster for new gauges. I first saw this in trainwrecks car, and it had to be.
I used a heatgun to reshape the black plastic part of the gauge cluster to fit better, where the factory holes are square. It's a tedious process, and the potental for damage is high, but in the end I'm pretty happy with the results.
drumandholesaw.jpg

holesawcutouts.jpg

If you do try this, the metal clips transfer heat to the plastic when they heat up, and that is not good, so watch out for that. I kept the metal holesaw there as a guide. this pic is pretty early on, I didnt get a final one.

holesawwclips.jpg

back together
clusterrear.jpg

I saw here on SM, jimi removed and painted his needles. That is a good idea.
clusterpreglass.jpg

Intercooler time. 28x11.75x3 I made some"custom" brackets. Low budget, but they work. . I was able to make them so they use factory tapped holes in the body. I didnt make the lower mounts yet
cardboardfmic.jpg

fmicbracketraw.jpg

fmicearlyontape.jpg

a little heat...
fmictorch.jpg

a little bend...
fmicbent.jpg

and its in.
fmichung.jpg

Oh yeah, the motor is out right now. I'm waiting for cams...34 days to go!!
it is pretty far along;
7mcrank.jpg

mblockfront.jpg

mblocktop.jpg

Then I slammed it with with some nice green coilovers. its actually too low right now, many adjustments to come.
tein.jpg

dswmilo.jpg

Thats all I got for now.
thanks for reading,
Dave

Last edited:

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Dude, you have the rims on your car that I am dreaming off. Beautiful black car man. Black definitely rulz, and I think your dog knows that too lol.

btw, what size gauges you used, and a close up of the gauge works would be kool.
Thanks.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks buckshot. I'm going to need all the votes I can get. If I win this one, the second round will be brutal................lol

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
levi1717 said:
your suspension is going to be imaculate. very nice car. what performance upgrades are you looking to do?

Here's a list of some motor parts. Chris at cfperformance (sponsored1) is building my motor. Every piece is balanced. I'm still working on the top end, but the bottom is ready for some serious power. :evil2:

Crower Rods
Je Custom Pistons
Federal Mogul bearings
Arp Main Studs
Arp Head Studs
Manley valves
Comp Springs

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Thanks Justin.
Doom; I got my A1 stuff right from them. I happen to live like 10 mins. from their shop where they make them. Another local guy Tom, (trainwreck) has the car they used to mock up the parts. They are nice people, and they care about their stuff. Note: they are in Florida for a week starting today, at some trade show.

http://www.a1racing.com/index.asp