Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup;1102916 said:
Mods to an NA should pay off huge Dave!!!:sarcasm::biglaugh:

YEAH!!!!!! We have a new member........I love new members.

Noah, Ryan's car won't be running for a while since they're buying ahouse. He's doing this whole grown up thing that I"m not to happy about. He's actually prioritizing things and not spending money on his car right now. I keep hoping it's only a phase, but I'm not so sure. Let's all say a prayer for him.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
AAAAAAAHHHCHOOOOO! Great guys, I'm allergic to dust and cob webs, and there you go stirring them up.........AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHCHOOOOOO!:squint:.....:sarcasm:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Poodles;1102892 said:
As I suspected, he's gonna start cannibalizing the black car to mod the white car!
Quick, someone hide the white one!
I'm not!! It was just to see.:)
da89soup;1102916 said:
Mods to an NA should pay off huge Dave!!!:sarcasm::biglaugh:
You know it. My car thinks it is turbo anyway. 5-6 thousand rpm its all power.
ForcedTorque;1102991 said:
Check back in a few months. The black car will be still sitting, the white car will still be driving, and you will still be just a little late to catch a glimpse of the gay blueness.
I hope you are right about some of that, but not all.
noah89t;1102993 said:
oh well, if i was ryan i would be outside enjoying my own supra during the summer. oh wait, i bet his car still isn't running either.:sarcasm:
He hid his car from himself.
MKIII VIXEN;1103161 said:
AAAAAAAHHHCHOOOOO! Great guys, I'm allergic to dust and cob webs, and there you go stirring them up.........AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHCHOOOOOO!:squint:.....:sarcasm:
:squint: :p
tookwik4u89;1103167 said:
Black Moses deserves a little more attention Dave, don'tcha think?;)
It's in my garage. That is one of the top two spots. I have loads of other cars longing to be there.;)
LilMissMkIII;1103209 said:
I really should unsubscribe from this thread :nono:
Why so mean?
IJ.;1103212 said:
Why not Dave seems to have ;)
huh?
wesbeech;1103283 said:
Damn that has to hit where it hurts. HUH DAVE?
It didn't hurt at all... maybe a little, but I heal quick.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
hks_trd;1107872 said:
At this rate you're never going to make my smoked perspex roof panel :biglaugh::biglaugh:
It can be done, just give me time. If I think I can pull it off, I'll get enough for two, and we'll split it, k?
ForcedTorque;1108341 said:
Just as quick as he can finish the black car!
I'm trying to let you and Jake catch up.;) I'm going for running right now, not finished.

Maybe you should sit down, but I'm about to update..... :biglaugh:

I pulled the bumper off today to get it ready for paint. It's going on the 92 because it's nearly perfect and the white one has a big piece broken out of it. This is a trial fit of the custom bumper on the 90, and the 92 with the bumper that needs replacing.
cautionupdate.jpg