Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Poodles;1081329 said:
I won't hold my breath...
yeah, don't do that.
suprahero;1081434 said:
This thread saddens me. I knew better than to come in here expecting good news. It was on the new posts and I got my hopes up. I'm smarter than that, but I let my emotions get the better of common sense. I am truly ashamed of myself............:cry:
Don't get all mushy. I'll edit the top of this page with a pic later.
xxxotiknightz;1081442 said:
I'm ashamed of you too.....:cry:
Go easy on Jay, he's kind of a mess right now.:)
88tsupra;1081729 said:
I was sadden and jealous to find out he had another supra that runs.
But nice trade for the white 92. I love white supras.
Thanks. The white car is really helping me to actually know where stuff goes. It's gonna make me want to get the black one done sooner. No doubt.
LilMissMkIII;1081823 said:
I feel ripped off. I TOO saw it was in new posts, and was all excited I would get to do a happy dance.

Boobies were warmed up for nothing :nono:
Keep those puppies warm.:)
1JZDRFT;1081879 said:
very impressive build thread, makes me want another supra as a DD etc to take my current ride off and strip it all the way down to a shell and ute the fucker!
Thanks. Two is a good number. If I were to get another, it will be a different body style.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
buckshotglass;1081283 said:
I'll save this spot for an update.;)
As if I'm gonna scroll back from 4000 to 3000 just to see that you finally did something!

suprahero;1081434 said:
This thread saddens me. I knew better than to come in here expecting good news. It was on the new posts and I got my hopes up. I'm smarter than that, but I let my emotions get the better of common sense. I am truly ashamed of myself............:cry:
It's an epidemic Jay, no need to feel different.

88tsupra;1081729 said:
But nice trade for the white 92. I love white supras.
I like a nice white Supra, but there's just Too many of them.

LilMissMkIII;1081823 said:
I feel ripped off. I TOO saw it was in new posts, and was all excited I would get to do a happy dance.

Boobies were warmed up for nothing :nono:
Share the love Hun, just stop wasting time in here!

1JZDRFT;1081879 said:
very impressive build thread, makes me want another supra as a DD etc to take my current ride off and strip it all the way down to a shell and ute the fucker!
"ute the fucker"?????????????Please explain.

buckshotglass;1081880 said:
Thanks. The white car is really helping me to actually know where stuff goes. It's gonna make me want to get the black one done sooner. No doubt.
Having two is wonderful for just that reason alone. I miss having more than one right now for that reason. I got rid of the parts car just a little early this time.

Keep those puppies warm.:)
MMMMMMMMMMM....Warm Puppies.......I Like!

Thanks. Two is a good number. If I were to get another, it will be a different body style.
Traitor........I see the wickedness of your plan shining through now!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
A current pic.
9092.jpg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Yay for a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ute the fucker" = turning the MkIII into a ute. (I think?)

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
big ups man looks sick i love how slammed it is it looks so sick are your coilovers leaking ive heard some teins leak after a while idk tho but big ups you won ride of the year yet lol

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
so i saw a picture of the car parked in a much cleaner and different parking space.

HAS SOMETHING HAPPENED?

or are you pushing it around again.....