Michael Jackson has died

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMike_G.

Drop Top! FTW
Nov 16, 2008
Tracy, California, United States
Now he cant touch lil kid's!! but wats done is done! yesss his music was good!!! but was he good as a person!? every one is going to think of all the good stuff he has done not all the bad every one is going to over look all of that...

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
I'm sure his money bought thier silence...
BUT let's not make this thread get locked.
Even though he's dead,ya know what?
McDonalds still has McNuggets on sale,my Supra still looks cool,and I can still fart the beginning of "The Blue Danube"
Life goes on...

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
moonwalk_emoticon_by_c_specter.gif

moonwalk_emoticon_lhw.gif

funny-08.gif

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
iMike_G.;1351960 said:
Now he cant touch lil kid's!! but wats done is done! yesss his music was good!!! but was he good as a person!? every one is going to think of all the good stuff he has done not all the bad every one is going to over look all of that...

I would like to see anyone who has done as much as he has for sick children everywhere. His charity work was amazing.

No proof of child molestation so keep these comments out of this thread. It is unnecessary for a man who made so many people happy.

SiLeNcE SuPrA

I keed I keed
Mar 4, 2008
IDK
Mr.PFloyd;1351980 said:
I would like to see anyone who has done as much as he has for sick children everywhere. His charity work was amazing.

No proof of child molestation so keep these comments out of this thread. It is unnecessary for a man who made so many people happy.

^^^^^^^^

Agreed......

In the hundreds of children that visited his "neverland" only 4 children said they were touched by Micheal.... Ppl were just trying to make a quick buck out of him because he was that rich.... Yet never ever was there proof that he is/was a childmolester.

R.I.P. King of PoP....

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Technically he was "dead" when the Medics arrived. Cardiac Arrest is dead.

EDIT-Hooray for drugs and little boys....

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
wow.. it was never my intention for this man to get bashed. to each their own belief..... my self i would not let my kids sleep at his house but that's me. i was not a big fan either. i simply posted for the ones in here that are/were fans of his music and what he has done for children.

r.i.p.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
This is in poor taste, but I LOLd:

"when Farrah Fawsett arrived at heaven & God granted her 1 wish. She wished for all the children to be safe. so God killed Michael Jackson"

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
StiCk3;1351938 said:
in case he died, he wanted all the plastic on his face to be melted into toys for his kids XD

His career as a musician was a great one, but it shall be overshadowed by his questionable mental instability and criminal accusations. I don't know whether to grieve or not to be honest...

If you truly believe his problems in the later years of his life will overshadow his contributions to music and all he's done, you are sadly mistaken and underestimating just how big of an icon he was to the entire world.

Status
Not open for further replies.