Michael Jackson has died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Not to mention how many people he collaborated with (Beat It has Eddie Van Halen for example).

He was one hell of an entertainer and will be missed...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I haven't read this thread so I don't know what has been said, but I will risk my manhood in saying that I absolutely loved Michael Jackson's music. I don't know of any songs he did that I didn't like. If that makes me gay then so be it..........:biglaugh:

One of my favorites is an oldie.........I want to rock with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hK3Y1Ehv9c

877m

Feb 10, 2009
Lewiston, NY
yea man it dosnt mater what anyone says he was and allways will be the best. singing dancing every thing. think of what came from that one guy all the music all the differnt artists in cdancing ad singing all from that one guy.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I didn't read the entire thread. 11 pages is stupid. Who cares if he died? People die every day, what makes him so special? My uncle just died today, but he's not going to be on the front page of every newspaper and news channel

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Moy;1352903 said:
I didn't read the entire thread. 11 pages is stupid. Who cares if he died? People die every day, what makes him so special? My uncle just died today, but he's not going to be on the front page of every newspaper and news channel

My own mother and grandmother died 90 days apart while I was 4 months pregnant... Want a fucking cookie?

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Moy;1352903 said:

No disrespect moy, but he was considered an icon by millions. Not being a fan boy here, but to have an effect like that on that many people across generations...

Status
Not open for further replies.