McGangBang from McDonald's?

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
So I saw this on one of the local forums and was wondering if anyone else knows about this?

So pretty much what it is, is a Double cheeseburger and you slap a chicken patty in the middle between the patties. It's hit or miss with some of the McDonald's employees knowing what it is. And for those that do know what it is, it's made in a variety of ways depending on the employee that makes it. Here's a picture for example.

p1197358_1.jpg

:evil2::biglaugh:

I'm seriously tempted to try this out tomorrow and/or Monday.

Here's the link to the thread I found it in that has the experience of some of the locals.
http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497859

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
hahahaha thats fuggin awesome Im sold im going out later on tonight or tommorow and try my luck at the three McDonalds in Katy.

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
^^^ rofl I love the Japanese.

btw by the looks of it, these things will be sold for only 1 day.

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
ya I'm going to go and try to order this thing tmr before i go to the snowboarding convention :biglaugh::biglaugh:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
SuprA70;1197463 said:
Wasn't that done here in the States a few years back? The Monster Mac, I think.

Yes. My wife loves the Big Mac. I think I either got this for her once, or asked if she wanted it. She either didn't like it or said she wouldn't like it - the meat to sauce ratio would be off.

I am intrigued by the McGangbang. I might try it - I am still not sure.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
McDonald's I went to had hispanics that didn't know what I was talking about, so I ended up making it myself.

p1197704_1.jpg

p1197704_2.jpg

And to be honest, it tastes pretty damn good. $2 well spent IMO.

slidebabyslide

Starting FRESH !!!!
Dec 17, 2006
salinas,california
I told my co-worker about it and he did not believe me , he spent 4 hours researching it . I made him go to mc and he asked the lady in the counter. The lady asked the whole mc if they knew what mcgangbang was and they were nope. The manager came up to him and she told him they never heard of it. He asked them if they could make it and she said no.lol it was against policy>? So we had to make it ...It was awesome... need more.