McGangBang from McDonald's?

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
im afriad i might have a heart attack. They should nickname that Mega Mac the "Heart Stopper" Special

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
just a bored creative crew one late night came up with this? spent my jr year in hs workin at mc. every combo you could imagine came outta the back.my favorite one to make was the mcdick. pull the little shaper thingy off the ice cream machine, and an obscene creation was easy to make. some crushed oreo's for color, and the middle aged women thought it was funny as hell. how we never got tuned in i'll never know

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
What kind of sick fuck came up with this!! Im gonna try tomorrow. I have always thought about it, but i figured it would be nasty as fuck! Apparently not?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Fuck your mcgangbang.

Be a man and eat a Luther Burger.

lutherburgerenhanced.jpg

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i had one at 11:30 last night, threw everything on (even the two extra buns) and it was damn tasty.

although i think i'm going to start calling it the McBarnYard. everyone looks at me funny when i order a mcgangbang

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
eman2289;1198046 said:
I wanna try it. Just a regular double cheeseburger and a regular chicken sandwich?

yup

OneJoeZee;1198325 said:
Fuck your mcgangbang.

Be a man and eat a Luther Burger.

lutherburgerenhanced.jpg

That looks good. Where can I try one of them mofos?

Clip;1198440 said:
i had one at 11:30 last night, threw everything on (even the two extra buns) and it was damn tasty.

although i think i'm going to start calling it the McBarnYard. everyone looks at me funny when i order a mcgangbang

lol. I wonder what a McOrgy would be. lol.