Lets see some "saw blades"

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
Here are mine. They are in such good condition!!

p1078868_1.jpg

p1078868_2.jpg

:love:

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
MK3.0dudeman;1078878 said:
saw blades havent been cool since duran duran came out with there first song

Well for that matter, neither has the Mkiii.

The only people who hate sawblades are almost exclusivly MkIII owners. I've never heard anyone else say they didn't like them.

*ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE NEED TO NEG EVERY TIME SAWBLADES ARE MENTIONED*:

Shut the fuck-up about the sawblades already!...we get it, you don't like them.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
mischief7m;1078668 said:
anyone know how much blades weigh?
i bought my car with lexus is300 5 spokes, so i havent got any experience with the blades. but for some reason, i do like the look of them when they are clean, and on a clean car.

thanks,
Trevor

Sawblade weight: 25.07 that included the shipping box, this box was from aftermarket wheels so, it wasn't an over size box or anything like that. with out the box I'd say about 24 l.b.s.

osama1234

Noob
Jun 30, 2007
vancity
ValgeKotkas;1079107 said:
Suprabad +1 :)
p1079216_1.jpg

p1079216_2.jpg

Are those with spacers? I'm really surprised how well some of these cars seem lowered. From how my car looks at stock height, i was under the impression lowering with sawblades would really make it have a horribly positive offset.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
suprabad;1078933 said:
Well for that matter, neither has the Mkiii.

The only people who hate sawblades are almost exclusivly MkIII owners. I've never heard anyone else say they didn't like them.

*ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE NEED TO NEG EVERY TIME SAWBLADES ARE MENTIONED*:

Shut the fuck-up about the sawblades already!...we get it, you don't like them.

awwwwww did I hurt your feelings cause I was raggin on saw blades.Please get over it.I was just making a joke and way to put words in my mouth I never said I hate saw blades.There just not cool but nither is any old oem 80's wheel.Plus I have seen some good looking ones on some good looking supra.What I hate is sombody who takes off there saw blades and by some cheap shitty after market wheels that look like butt.

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
MK3.0dudeman;1079246 said:
awwwwww did I hurt your feelings cause I was raggin on saw blades.Please get over it.I was just making a joke and way to put words in my mouth I never said I hate saw blades.There just not cool but nither is any old oem 80's wheel.Plus I have seen some good looking ones on some good looking supra.What I hate is sombody who takes off there saw blades and by some cheap shitty after market wheels that look like butt.

No my feelings didn't get hurt... and I wasn't picking on you. I just get tired of everyone chiming in to proclaim their distaste for sawblades. Actually, I think my powder coated blades look awesome (see pic in previous post) and I get compliments on them all the time.

And I agree with you about the boneheads who replace their sawblades with shitty chinese copies of good wheels. I have seen so many Supras in poor condition and run like crap, w/ a brand new set of 18's on them. They should spend more of their time working on their ratty shit boxes than stressing over which wheels are more blingity.

bluemkiii

redmkiii's little brother
Jul 25, 2007
phoenix, AZ
Here are a couple that I have saved over the years, non of them are mine but they are nice,
p1079264_1.jpg

p1079264_2.jpg

p1079264_3.jpg

p1079264_4.jpg

I know I have some more but I'll have to dig deeper into my supra pics stash lol

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
osama1234;1079216 said:
Are those with spacers? I'm really surprised how well some of these cars seem lowered. From how my car looks at stock height, i was under the impression lowering with sawblades would really make it have a horribly positive offset.

+15mm in the rear on both sides. 20 would probably look even better.