www.houstonareasupras.com
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
suprabad;1079256 said:
No my feelings didn't get hurt... and I wasn't picking on you. I just get tired of everyone chiming in to proclaim their distaste for sawblades. Actually, I think my powder coated blades look awesome (see pic in previous post) and I get compliments on them all the time.

And I agree with you about the boneheads who replace their sawblades with shitty chinese copies of good wheels. I have seen so many Supras in poor condition and run like crap, w/ a brand new set of 18's on them. They should spend more of their time working on their ratty shit boxes than stressing over which wheels are more blingity.

BTW I did forget to say that your wheels look good.Actually I think your car looks awsome well the proper word for it would be tuff and thats the look I'm going for a tuff look -the saw blades:biglaugh:

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
MK3.0dudeman;1079284 said:
BTW I did forget to say that your wheels look good.Actually I think your car looks awsome well the proper word for it would be tuff and thats the look I'm going for a tuff look -the saw blades:biglaugh:

I appreciate it. That's the first picture of it I've ever posted of it (other than the sig shot of my tails).

It's a total sleeper, which is why I kept the sawblades. I pretty much could have bought new wheels for what it cost to powder coat them. Anything bigger than 16's doesn't work at the strip.

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
Anyone have pics with sawblades painted black with a chrome lip? Once i saw a guy do this but i cant find it.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Those Probe wheels don't look too terrible, but I wouldn't pay a cent for a wheel no bigger than a sawblade...