Is it Shytheed Dumas or Weezl

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
I hope this is not considered an inside joke, but I just realized something today. When I would talk to Shytheed Dumas I thought I was talking to Weezl and that he just opened a second user name for his red car? Now I'm the one that feels like a Dumas...........................

DSCF0845.jpg

2487590_1_full.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Thats funny!!! I guess I really didnt think their car's were that close until I saw the pictures. I will help you out!!!

Weezle= weezlewings and custom fab work
Shytheed= smoked meet and dog poop pictures

really either way both are stand up members and all around good guys..........:icon_bigg

Last edited:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Rajunz said:
That's something else that I found funny, WTF is up with Weezl and all of these dog poop pictures?:dunno:

Still a little confuzzzed I see.............lol

I see this thread in OT very soon!!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Weezl also has Turbo A duct, no dog poop pictures, and sexy weezl wings.

Shytheed Dumas has brand new red paint, no dog poop pictures, and loves the smell of a roasting turkey...................lol

Neither of these guys have dead sexy flames on the side of their car............;)

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Dumas is the prince of poop....not weezel.....lmao!

Hes making a coffee table book of pictures of dogs pinching a loaf.

Oh shiiiiit, I just realize I offered a pic of dog shitting for a ROTY vote, and I thought I was innocent on the inside joke law.....DAMN ME!!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
sorry lance. :(

at the end of the day I will still love you and respect the hard work you put into your car though. the big cowls just aint my thing. Any smaller, it would be an understatement, any bigger and it's too domesticish... toyota made it just the right size. just my thoughts though.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Shytheed hits beavers, WeezL lives in the "Beaver State"...

Coincidence?

PS. Hate on my cowl hood all you want, I didnt build my car for you to like, so I couldnt possibly care less. I feel the same way about about my version of the HD lip. Also it wont be too long before Im pushing 450+HP, so most of the guys that dont like my hood wont be able to see anything but my shiney metal ass anyway.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
LMFAO at this whoe thread... Im glad you guyys are here, you make me laugh...

Rajunz: TX2K7 buddy!!! FLAME ON!
Joe: Im gunna build a 6 inch cowl with bright letters on the side: JOEZEEEEE! You'll love it, I swear! "*" ;)
Hero, I cant wait to meet you in person, you friggin crack me up...
Weez: yur the man... love yur car, love the hood, love the beaver... ;);)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
weezl: I wasn't aware not liking something was synonymous with 'hating.' maybe if I said your car is ugly and you should be ashamed, that would be hating. but overall I like your car. Just the hood doesn't do it for me.

jake: :biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
and the term "hating on..." is a generic term for when someone gives you a bad time about something.

Like if I said..."OneJoeZee's old supra is gay blue!" and then you would say, "why you hating on my paint man?"

see thats how all the cool people talk in these internetz.

Last edited: