Is it Shytheed Dumas or Weezl

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Poor Kyle. We made fun of him when he had a NA, now he has TWO turbos and we're still making fun of him..................You know we love you though Kyle................:biglaugh:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
suprahero said:
Poor Kyle. We made fun of him when he had a NA, now he has TWO turbos and we're still making fun of him...

From zero to two turbos?

kyle.jpg

:D

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Rajunz said:
That's something else that I found funny, WTF is up with Weezl and all of these dog poop pictures?:dunno:

:rofl:

Stupid, single-handedly, DUMBEST & most random things ever. :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Supracentral said:
From zero to two turbos?

:D

:eek:wned: , Come on Kyle, don't go down without a fight. You must be working on your car since you're not here defending yourself.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
That does seem odd that Kyle is not here to speek up!!! I am just glad you guys are picking on kyle for first being NA and then going gay blue. Can you imagine if there was some poor bastard out there so unlucky in life to be both NA and Gay Blue........lol

Shytheed I am sorry you have not gotten any puppy poop pictures. I have a Ashes kitty if you would like I can pop open the litter box and take a few???? But im sure there is no market for cat poop pictures!!!! Everyone wants to see the dog poop.........:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup said:
Can you imagine if there was some poor bastard out there so unlucky in life to be both NA and Gay Blue........lol:

There's no way any one person could handle being NA and Gay Blue............:biglaugh:

Oh wait a minute, aren't you NA? Isn't your car Gay Blue? I am soooooo sorry for you Ryan. Maybe we should take up a collection and buy you a turbo, and have your car painted blue metallic.....................:evil2:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I could use some sort of a collection!!! Actually I started my own over this holiday season. It a fool proof plan!!! I stand outside of like walmart with a red bucket and I ring a little bell. Its amazing people are so nice they put money in my supra fund bucket. People are so generous over the holidays.........lol :biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
da89soup said:
Can you imagine if there was some poor bastard out there so unlucky in life to be both NA and Gay Blue........lol
LMFAO, ya, that would really suck, eh? Especially if they repainted their entire car and it was still gay blue. You would probably need to have a pretty cool personality to overcome that!:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I didn't think you looked like the Salvation Army when I was putting money in your bucket..................:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
It's ok though kyle, my car's gay blue too, but as long as it has a turbo we're safe from the harrassment! YAY!

I wouldn't be so sure about that...................:evil2:

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
suprahero said:
There's no way any one person could handle being NA and Gay Blue............:biglaugh:

Oh wait a minute, aren't you NA? Isn't your car Gay Blue? I am soooooo sorry for you Ryan. Maybe we should take up a collection and buy you a turbo, and have your car painted blue metallic.....................:evil2:

Wow, all the Kyle and Ryan bashing is taking the spotlight off of my failed dog shit venture, so uh, yeah gay, blue, NA, compensate... :ugh:

Thanks Jay! :bigthumb: