Is it Shytheed Dumas or Weezl

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
Reign_Maker said:
LMFAO at this whoe thread... Im glad you guyys are here, you make me laugh...

;);)

It's A Trap!
akbar.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Matt;; thanks... *imaginary +1 fo' yous*

Joe: they're just dressed in black... He still got a white face... I like them... I always get a kick out of your animatic sigs...

Ok, thanks for the laughs guys, be friendly, and funny, and I'll be back tomorrow to check on ya... You guys got enough food and water and booz to hold ya over? Well allll right then...

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
HellsLegion said:
LOL!

Weezl = Top

Sytheed = Bottom

That hurts Kyle. :cry:

:biglaugh:

And for the record, I don't have a single dog poop picture yet. Nobody's sent me one, and my dog won't pinch on command. Given the fact that I'm still without material to build my fortune on, I may have to move on to other get rich quick ideas.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kurt, my boxer puppy han't shit in two weeeks now. I've had people on standby round the clock just itching to snap a picture of him pinching one off. He may just be hiding behind his doghouse when he does it, but I haven't caught him yet. He's a tricky bastard, uh I mean boxer.

Jake you crack me up as well. Of all the mods on here, you have the best sense of humor. Hopefully we will both have our schedules clear for the Texas meet this spring and get to meet the Red Flamer himself. That would be Mr. Rajunz to most of you out there in the internetz.

If Joe and Weezl don't play nice, I may be forced to seperate you two. Even worse than that, I'll take Weezl's hood and put it on Kyles new car and use it as my sig for a while. Neither one of you want that, I know................:biglaugh:

Much love to all of you...................later.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
OneJoeZee said:
cuz im black. so megaman should be black too

I thought maybe we were gonna see a black and silver car or something......dammit!

<<<<<I top you with new pic of my ROTY campaign manager!! HOTZ!!

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Today is saturday Jake. You're suppose to be either playing golf or working on your beast................lol

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
suprahero said:
I'll take Weezl's hood and put it on Kyles new car and use it as my sig for a while. Neither one of you want that, I know................:biglaugh:

OMG, thats funny SH! We need to put a HD lip on it as well! LOL

Last edited: