introducing new Standalone engine management SME

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
loved by most, hated by the wannabe's and the posers.

the always replicated but never duplicated, Supramania, please give a warm welcome to the one and only

Mr. John Reed!!!

(can hear the crowd of two people go wild!)

edit: Suprahero caught an error.. so now it is fixed!

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
figgie;1206922 said:
loved by all, hated by the wannabe's and the posers.
the always replicated but never duplicated, Supramania, please give a warm welcome to the one and only

Mr. John Reed!!!

(can hear the crowd of two people go wild!)

Hold on now.......I'm having a problem with the loved by all and then hated by the posers. Either he's loved by all or loved by many.....which is it.........:biglaugh:

I only wish he lived closer so I could get him to tune my car. I want mine running better than it did from the factory or as close to it as possible.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
suprahero;1210837 said:
I only wish he lived closer so I could get him to tune my car. I want mine running better than it did from the factory or as close to it as possible.

im sure he would for a fee

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'd be more than willing to pay the fee also, but he lives in the north and I'm a southern rebel........aka redneck.

figgie..........:p

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
John Reed's SN is John Reed I believe ;)

I think figgie was hoping on John to post in here haha. Guess he has not been on the computer much because of the holidays.

John Reed

Supramania Contributor
Mar 23, 2007
Portland, OR
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome and letting me have a cool title above my name! :)

I do travel anywhere in the world for tuning (including Duane's house). :evil2: Redneck country is also good, will be heading to North Carolina third week in January.

PM or email me if you guys have anything you want to know about me, or if you have standalone related stuff (or wiring, etc) then put this section to work!

And I 8> 8> NorCal also!!

John Reed

Supramania Contributor
Mar 23, 2007
Portland, OR
kwnate;1211731 said:
Hi John. I'll be needing you soon, you know your way around a tec II right?

LOL April Fools Day is hitting damn early this year.... :biglaugh:

There is a simple, foolproof way for anyone to handle a TEC2:

Motec_pix.jpg

gravesdu_99

Jun 30, 2007
Potsdam
Hey thats not close to NY. :3d_frown:

But I'm sure that I will need some help come spring to tune my car. I tried last year and I think that I hurt the motor. So we'll see what spring brings.

I just really need someone to show me how to run the stinger. I understand how it works, I think there is something small that I'm missing to get it working correctly.

Informational videos would be a great thing to do and might even make a small profit. :biglaugh:

John Reed

Supramania Contributor
Mar 23, 2007
Portland, OR
blackkarma;1211913 said:
where in north carolina are u heading....wouldnt happen to be majestic motorsports?

Charlotte (Underground Racing) but I was talking to Rich a few weeks ago about coming down to Majestic again on the same trip. So yes, highly likely there as well.