I'm going to LasVegas for the W.S.O.P.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
No good news to report.

I talked with him a little while ago, and he got put out. I'll leave the details for him to tell later.

V

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
What's up people? I lastet for eight hours which is about seven hours and fifty five minutes longer than I normally last..............:naughty:

I raised before the flop on the button with pocket jacks. The big blind just calls me. Flop is 9s, 7c, 2d.......I bet a pot sized bet and he raises. I figure the best he can have is Ace nine or a set of twos since he didn't raise before the flop. I go all in and he calls with two black kings. I never put him on that big a hand since he just called before the flop, but it worked out good for him.

I played in a tournament last night that was a two hundred dollar buy in. There was two hundred and sixty people in it. We were down to four people and I was second in chips. The blinds were four and eight thousand with one thousand dollar blinds. I'm big blind and everyone just calls. There's thirty six thousand dollars in the pot and I go all in with pocket kings. The only other guy that could bust me out was a cowboy with tattoos, that got 13th last year in the main event. He took about five minutes and finally called me with two people still to act behind him. I figured I had him beat since he took forever to call. I was really wanting him to call since it took so long. He had ace of diamonds and nine of spades. Flop is Jack, four, six off suits. The turn was...............yep, an ace. River was of no help to me and I was out in fourth. I made $1996.00 which wasn't bad since it took me eight hours of playing to get it. That's about $250.00 an hour so I'm not complaining. I would have love to had my hand hold up, because first place was $7,???.00 The cowboy ended up winning I'm sure, but I didn't stick around to find out. I was ready for bed.................alone.............:cry:
I'm going to go play in some cash games, but I thought I would check in. Seee you.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My buddy doesn't play again until wednesday at noon. He has a flight scheduled for wednesday at 5:30 out of vegas. He has about seventeen thousand dollars left and the average chip stack is around thirty five thousand. I told him to go in there, pick out a hand and go all in. He has nothing to lose because he has to open up his pharmacy thursday morning. He said he can't miss his flight. HE paid ten thousand dollars to enter knowing he wouldn't get far. Now he is going to leave even if he has chips. I told him to just put a sign on the door saying closed due to sickness. His pharmacist makes sixty dollars an hour and she has to be off. She makes thirty six hundred dollars a week, and won't cover for him. I told him she'd cover for me if I was in the WSOP or she could find another job. Anyways, he'lll probably go all in a few times and get put out. I"ll let you know how it goes wednesday night.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
I just read the whole thing, and have to say "great job Jay!" It's something to have played with the big dogs for a day and better yet to have $2k to put toward your paint job. :)

Going back next year? :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't know how many I outlasted, but it may be on the wsop website. I'lll look when I get home and see what it saids. Coach said that we were coming every year, but I'll have to wait until next year to believe it. He's charged all of it to his apothecary business. He's going to play again this morning, but he's got to lose all of his chips because he flies out at five.
I finished twentieth in another tournament yesterday and won a little more than my entry fee. I may play some cash games this morning if I have time before my flight out. I also may just walk around and take more picttures. See ya.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Even playing in WSOP it a challenge all of it's own. Way to go, Did you end up on any tables with the pros or meet any of them?

First place this year 9.1 million WOW.

Good luck to your buddy, he starts playing in like a hour and only 2850 peeople left ot bet.

EDIT: wow that was a few hotties playing this year.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I didn't get to play with any celebrities, but I was at the table with J.C. Tran or one of his cousins. I know I watch him play on the WPT earlier this year. He never said a word the whole time, but then again, neither did anyone else. It might be the longest I've ever went without cracking a joke or saying anything. I really didn't feel like having a one sided conversation. I saw Robert Williams III, Jerry Appleman, Jose Conseco, and I watched Mike the Mouth play for about an hour.
My friend "Coach" sat right next to the guy that put Doyle Brunson out. He said he'll be on T.V........Doyle sat at their table and went all in with an open ended straight draw and the guy called him with pocket queens. Coach is ball headed and was wearing a hat trying to hide from the cameras. They interviewed the guy that knocked him out and he was right beside Coach. Coach said they were telling this guy that he was like the guy that shot Bambi. Nobody likes the man or woman that knocks out Doyle in a world series event............:biglaugh:

Speaking of hotties. I had a smokin hot blonde ask me if I wanted to play her three hole poker game. I asked Vonda if I could play, but she said no. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to afford her anyways..........:biglaugh: