I found this rather odd

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
So I went out front for a smoke earlier, and found a note under the windshield wiper on the Supra.

"I have some parts for your car that you might want (cheap)

Call me
-Ed
(phone number)"

I'm curious if this is anyone here, probably not. The only thing I could really use right now is an ISC. LOL

Just thought I'd share some random randomness of my day.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
find out what he has, if it really is that cheap, buy it all and flip it on here!

OR

just post what he has and the prices he wants and then buy the things that people want... either way you can make some money on it.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I had a note left on my mirror this morning, said it was a local guy that's been seeing a lot of MKIII's around lately and if I want to start a club with him. I'm going to give him a call later, but I have a suspicion in the back of my head..

what do you guys think..?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Noah89T had a neighbor of his come over and offer some parts off the car he used to own. He called me and several other friends once he saw the parts. That fan shroud looks good in my car now, and was pretty cheap. You should call, and see if he really knows what he is talking about.

RazoE........That is a common tactic of mine. There are a few good people in the world. If the guy said "MKIII" in his note, he at least has had some contact with the car.

Both of you be sceptical, but remember it is only a phone call. Don't offer too much information, and you should be OK.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Call him, and see what his story is. There are a few nice people left in the world, and some of them owned supras. Almost free parts are always worth it if you have spair box and spot to store them. You never know what you or another broken down supra owner in the area might need.

Broken down supra hot line

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
p1255825_1.jpg