HELLO my fellow MK.. Errr Supramania

Justin727

T-virus infected
Well guys as some of you know I sold my mk3. Yes it was a very sad thing to do since so much effort, time, and money was invested into such a great platform. As normal fashion with any usual owner with a passion I just couldn't draw myself away from the Supra platform all together. So in turn I invested in a 1994 Supra!!!
Hope to being seeing some of you all in Texas next year! There's no way I could still be apart of the Supramania Family without owning one as it just feels different! :naughty:

Attachments

• DSC_0743.jpg
    DSC_0743.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_0741.jpg
    DSC_0741.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Wow thats clean, I'm not a fan of the jelly beans, but this color and wheels looks good.

Welcome????Back?

Justin727

T-virus infected
DreamerTheresa;1730326 said:
I KNEW you couldn't stay away from my amazing avatars!
I know. Half the reason why I bought another supra. I think it should be mandatory that in order to see your avatars you must own a supra. Something as great as that feels like it shouldnt be free lol!

Thanks guys. I do need to put some work into her although not much. I'll get her right thats for sure.

Call me when you head out this way buddy!

Last edited:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Told ya man, we're like herpes... just can't get away from us. :p

Nice looking car.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
te72;1730387 said:
Told ya man, we're like herpes... just can't get away from us. :p

Nice looking car.

Only SOME of us are....

Moral of the story don't have Sex with Brad and you'll stay clean like the rest of us Justin ;)

Nice Bean what's "The Plan"?

Justin727

T-virus infected
IJ.;1730444 said:
Only SOME of us are....

Moral of the story don't have Sex with Brad and you'll stay clean like the rest of us Justin ;)

Nice Bean what's "The Plan"?

Not sure yet. It has a Greddy T78 kit on it. May stick with it for a little bit until I find something nicer. Been looking @ billet 67's.

But I would like to improve on somethings already done to it that could have been done better. I'm just happy she's still under 100k miles. I'll make a little build thread on it! Already have a Koyo, pillar pod, Gm solenoid (for aem ems boost control), lower pressure wg spring, and a triple fuel pump hanger coming for the car.

Thanks for the kind words guys as I really do enjoy the car!!! Hope everyone had a great 4th

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
very nice justin! i think ima follow your footsteps soon ;)

either way good luck with it...love the colour!