Happy Birthday Vonda! (MKIIIVIXEN)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
gtsfirefighter;1328929 said:
Happy Birthday.

Her and Jay have been absent for a while. Maybe they're on vacation somewhere.

I spoke to her today, no vacation. I found out her B-Day was today because I was talking to Jay first.

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra;1328730 said:
Have a good one and don't cook, Jay should be doing that for you. :)

Duane
Sorry, Duane, but in our prenuptial aggreement, I was relieved of all cooking duties.
Doward;1328733 said:
Yes, he should! But then, would she get to eat? :D

Happy Bday!
See prenuptial, second page, first paragraph under obligations.

LilMissMkIII;1328736 said:
Happy Birthday V!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope Jay and girls spoil you rotten :)
We bought her lots and lots of clothes and............nope thats it.
Supracentral;1328742 said:
Happy Birthday - make ugly cook for you today. :D
Mike, I had to fire ugly. She kept making sexual advances towards me and Vonda didn't like it.

ForcedTorque;1328806 said:
Happy Birthday Stranger! Where have you been??????
Scott, you can't imagine how busy we've been up here. With the storms and the damage they brought, it had me very very busy at work. I'd get home in time to get ready for our eight and under softball practice that I coach. Once practice was over, I have nine oclock games that I play in for a mens league. I get home at eleven and turning on the computer doesn't even cross my mind since I still have to figure up bids for other jobs. Softball is almost over and I can't wait.
gtsfirefighter;1328929 said:
Happy Birthday.

Her and Jay have been absent for a while. Maybe they're on vacation somewhere.
We did go to Tunica Friday, saturday, sunday and monday. I don't know if I've ever been beat down at a card table soo much in my life. When they came up with the statement "Ignorance is bliss", they must have been talking about Texas Holdem.
pnutcar;1328955 said:
Happy birfday! One of these days Ill make it down south to meet yall!
Come on down. We've always got an extra bedroom and we'll leave the light on for you.

upgradedsupra;1328959 said:
I spoke to her today, no vacation. I found out her B-Day was today because I was talking to Jay first.

Duane
As usual, he called my phone by accident.............he was calling Vonda.........:biglaugh:

D34DC311;1328992 said:
Happy B-day Vonda! Hope Jay made your day good.
Mario, she was with me.............how could it have been much better........:sarcasm:

buckshotglass;1329091 said:
Hope your day was happy V! :joshers::joshers:

Read the post above this one...........:evil2: