Hai all :) Did a couple of new things on the car, and thought i'd troll too

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
So how is the mk3 world? How is Supramania doin? :D

Not an awful lot has changed with my car, yep it's still yellow :p

Had a problem with my mrel circuit, it still has a problem but I had mega cold start issues jumping it to ign bypassing the original circuit.
I have enough voltage to "start" the efi relay so I guess that's fine, I'll fix it when it breaks properly lol

I have a voltage drain still... yet when testing with multimeter it's like .6a draw and mathmatically is not enough to drain my battery. No idea where to look for that issue.

And to all of you 5sp whiners... I finally did it, yes my car is now manual LOL

Still running stock ecu + fcon with 1uz tb and 3sge tps, seems all good :D

So, ppl, post, how how your cars been doin, blown many hg's lately? Mines still solid :p

p.s Hai, Grim, Supracentral, Kai, Kevin, Project noob, IJ, Alan ( you still here?), MDC, Supraofdoom, Knightrider ( you still modding the heck out of your electronics?), Upgradedsupra, dcrusupra, suprahero, jugodegolf, and to any I might have missed :)

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Suzie! How's it going?

Did you ever make good use of the pedals I sold to you several years back?

Hope all is well. Nice to hear from you.

-Mo

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
HOOOLEEEEE SHEEEEIIIIIITTTTT

Where the hell have you been?

Welcome back??? I guess, if you gonna stick around. :p

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
heheh Hey ya'll :D

Yep I used the pedals, they're in my car atm with my 5sp :D

Well, i'm addicted to an MMO so, that's kinda kept me entertained :p Do any of you guys play it? Runes of Magic :)

Tps: I was using a 1uz one but it was causing early no reason open loop lol.. The smallest acceleration it would flick on and go to like 10:1 lol, It annoyed me :p
I used a 3sge one and now I run a little leaner at idle, which is fine, but highway and standard driving is wayyyyyyyyyyy better :)

I soooooooo knew I would miss a few lol, glad ya guys posted :D :)

Hope ya'll been well, i have kinda missed the supra community and the hg dramas :p
Mostly I missed all the awesome ppl I met here hehe :)

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Hey Suzie's back, I haven't seen you around since the old crew left. It's been awhile and there are a lot of new faces here.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprra_girl;1609573 said:
heheh Hey ya'll :D

Yep I used the pedals, they're in my car atm with my 5sp :D

Well, i'm addicted to an MMO so, that's kinda kept me entertained :p Do any of you guys play it? Runes of Magic :)

Tps: I was using a 1uz one but it was causing early no reason open loop lol.. The smallest acceleration it would flick on and go to like 10:1 lol, It annoyed me :p
I used a 3sge one and now I run a little leaner at idle, which is fine, but highway and standard driving is wayyyyyyyyyyy better :)

I soooooooo knew I would miss a few lol, glad ya guys posted :D :)

Hope ya'll been well, i have kinda missed the supra community and the hg dramas :p
Mostly I missed all the awesome ppl I met here hehe :)

Looks like they ripped off WoW...as much as I can't stand WoW lol

Lineage II here...

BTW I still have that maroon colored carpet piece you sold me WAY back in the day for the rear seats drive shaft tunnel thing...W/e The hell it is called...Do you have one in gray?

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
zomg again holy revival batman

I didn't get an email about this, I woulda replied if i did, probly my email sent it to spam for whatever reason, I've ended up adding alot of people etc to my contact list so it doesn't happen again xD

Sorry Mario, no greys :p

There haven't been alot of supras around for wrecking the past few years so my supra parts corner has diminished substantially :(

Oh and to those that are subbed to this thread

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprra_girl;1955222 said:
zomg again holy revival batman

I didn't get an email about this, I woulda replied if i did, probly my email sent it to spam for whatever reason, I've ended up adding alot of people etc to my contact list so it doesn't happen again xD

Sorry Mario, no greys :p

There haven't been alot of supras around for wrecking the past few years so my supra parts corner has diminished substantially :(

Oh and to those that are subbed to this thread

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3

3 year bump lol

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprra_girl;1960814 said:
LOL well technically I do have a grey, but my mother might disagree with me sending it across the ocean since it's her one :p

Lol I have a grey one now but the supra is down right now for a shell swap so it's not doing much good