Graduating High School what should I buy as a present to myself?

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Its finally happening folks, I never thought id be excited but I am some what. So I figured to celebrate id buy myself something. Here's what I've come up with.

Test Pipe

Turbo Timer

Better Intake

What do you guys suggest help make May 30th awesome haha as I purchase it after graduation.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
An 8 ball and 45 minutes with a hooker.

EDIT: D'oh, beat to it...
IJ.;1030218 said:
A good quality hooker

I'm standing by the 8 ball suggestion (and no, I don't mean a novelty shift knob).

Last edited:

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
Amontgomery;1030358 said:
A few books at college, if you price range is limited to a test pipe, turbo timer, or intake.

100$ would pay for one of my books :D one of the smaller ones.. the larger cost much more :(

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
IJ.;1030218 said:
A good quality hooker ;)

if that isnt an oxymoron I dont know what is, lol.

buying yourself a graduation gift seems a little....odd, but ok I'll Bite. Buy yourself a copy of "Studying for the SAT's" :naughty:

coobies5

ttftw
May 7, 2008
Crosby,TX
I'm in the same boat, but mine is going to be non-supra related, unless i make a savings account for the supra =P
I'm thinking about hid's for my truck, or components for the stereo.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
emiliorescigno;1030245 said:
A college education.

QWIKSTRIKE;1030299 said:
Damn stole the words out of my mouth.

That's exactly what I was thinking as well. A highschool diploma and a dollar will buy you a small cup of coffee. If you want any of the good things in life, you need to learn as much as possible and college is one heck of a good start. The armed services are a great place also. You can earn a great retirement by enlisting in one of our services. Either way, have a good time for about a week, and then hit the grind again. Dont' take a summer job as a construction helper..............ask me how I know.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Haha well guys, I should've stated I've already planned to enter college and I have my funds worked out for that already. This is just some spare cash I have laying around that'd id figure id buy something for the supra.

So back on topic

College Education - Already Underway just need to Graduate HS first.

I plan to study Mechanical Engineering
So in simple terms. I have money for my car what should I buy.