Furious But Lazy 7M owner who gave Up.

stevenr816

Feb 12, 2007
Phoenix,AZ
www.myspace.com
Turbo Habanero;1891320 said:
So not sure how long the project will be delayed at this point.

Plan is to find the energy to pull this motor strip it down and take it to another shop or Albert to go through it and prey nothing is damaged.

Basically start over..

If you do end up taking it to Albert lmk and I can come help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
lol.. came in and had to backtrack to see wtf a "snowman" was..

after reading a few pages I had the dejavu feeling that I got the last time a gal's drunk husband walked in and spewed garbage for about 20 minutes and ended up in a divorce the next month...
it was so odd.. could have been him. Ah well.. lol...

Just dropped in to see how the car was going : )

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
damn i missed the snowman moment :( And if there is one thing true about supra (and or toyota) owners, most of them will help out anyway they can. after being a ford owner there is no comparison. wish i could lend a hand on the project, but im up shit creek myself with my build. :(

saw the video- cant be rod knock because the 7m makes a terrible sound when you rev it with a knock
-i assume you have check accessory fasteners? i thought a water pump went out on my car, turned out to be loose bolts on the pulley.

just hoping its something simple bro.

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Jordan just let me know. We had Dustin's motor torn apart in minutes, thanks to Stevens awesome tools, and had all his stuff reassembled onto the new motor in no time. Bring the cams I can slap those in as well and check shim clearances while we're at it

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1986.5supra_kid;1891883 said:
just hoping its something simple bro.

Dont we all have an altar set up with 6 pistons holding candles and a crankshaft nailed to the wall with pictures of all the other gorgeous MK3 builds out there surrounding it?
If not.. build one... and kneel before it every morning.

"And on the 7th year of the build... he rested... and said... this is good."

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Grandavi;1891930 said:
Dont we all have an altar set up with 6 pistons holding candles and a crankshaft nailed to the wall with pictures of all the other gorgeous MK3 builds out there surrounding it?

Hahahahaha oh Fuck that's gold

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)

lol well i only have 2 pistions and a cam gear with a turbine shaft but hey whateverworks :)

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)

lol well i only have 2 pistions and a cam gear with a turbine shaft but hey whateverworks :)

87supraguy

Mar 4, 2010
Tucson, az
Jordan got sick and was in the hospital for a short while. so it's been held up a for a few days. we'll most likely start working on this next week i'd imagine.