Jun 14, 2005
England
lams%20motor.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my eyes my eyes make it stop:eek2:

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
He has to ship it to stonia^^:) As for lams car - it sucks.. but is he really disgrace to Supra community, I mean does he have ANY Supra badges, not all are ferrari? I mean, he'd be a disgrace to Ferrari community then:biglaugh: I wouldn't open that engine bay on meets:nono:, looks like a toy-engine :)
The silver car's nice me thinks though :)
And supercharged, show us what do you have in the rear :) (he has some custom work too :))

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
I'll bet most people laugh at it on the street, except for some of the kids that think altezza lights and a 5" muffler look cool on a civic.

Anyone offered these pics up to one of the Ferrari forums? I bet it would make their day :)

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
ROFL, this thread's killin' me. SC, you missed the sarcasm in my post. Let me clarify my feelings: There is nothing wrong with Lam or his MKIII that a roll of duct tape, a pack of matches and a gallon of kerosene wouldn't cure.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
If you didn't see that first one.... I did a google search of Lamarossa and holy shit this guy has gotten around!!!

I found more than a couple sites that were by people that had seen it at a show or import night and were disgusted.

The lunacy just doesn't end with this guy. Here are some good detailed pics of the fine craftsmanship that anyone with a can of spraypaint and a drill could do.

http://www.blert.net/ai/4.html

That Top gear one again...
http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/carbage/pages/0023/

Medallion Man

Moneypit
Jul 6, 2006
Devon - UK
LOLOLOLOLOL........

Absolutely priceless... I'm still wiping away the tears....

how can so many people be soooooooo wrong.... lol.... I'll be smiling all day.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Circle tail lights i think is overboard RICe... and tose Ferrari Mods or any tail light mods, why do you want to have what the Skyline, Corvette, Ferrari's and others have.. when our tail lights are unique, original, and only of a kind :) I would never go roundy tail lights... ugly imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.