Ferrari-style tail lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
if its what im thinking of (cant see the pics) then dylan wiggins modified his lights to be round.

www.dylanwiggins.com check it out, i think he cut some 4" black plastic pipe and epoxied it in there, looks nice when its done right.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Those aren't lights you can "buy" the entire rear of that car is a custom molded piece of fiberglass. (It's also ass ugly IMO).

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
Supracentral said:
Those aren't lights you can "buy" the entire rear of that car is a custom molded piece of fiberglass. (It's also ass ugly IMO).

dammit SC, you make me want to see the pic :biglaugh:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
poor lamarossa. he does excellent work, it's a shame that people shun it though. im a fan of it as long as it's clean, and his is squeaky.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I love to post pictures of this messed up car!!!!:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

You really cant blame the guy for hating us though we were never very nice to him....:icon_bigg

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Clip said:
dammit SC, you make me want to see the pic :biglaugh:

Here:

ghyry.jpg

Dachande said:
Lamarossa does top notch Ferrari work if you want Ferrari look-alike tail lights.

Dude, that's not even funny, the fact that he has access to one Supra is bad enough.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Clip said:
poor lamarossa. he does excellent work, it's a shame that people shun it though. im a fan of it as long as it's clean, and his is squeaky.

Lamarossa comes nowhere near my definition of "clean"
That car is cluttered with ugly, unnecessary pieces that mostly look slapped on.(hood vents, brake vents, FENDER vents?) Not one square foot is tasteful.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
MassSupra89 said:
That car is cluttered with ugly, unnecessary pieces that mostly look slapped on.(hood vents, brake vents, FENDER vents?) Not one square foot is tasteful.

Agreed. That guy, and his car are the personification of rice boy.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
MassSupra89 said:

maybe ive been looking at the wrong pics. i only saw a few from a distance. yellow supra, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.