Driving music - My demo cd - Download & comment

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Thanks! I'm glad most are enjoying the mixes. I have a few more in the works. I also need to re-upload the dirty acid mix as it is cut short and glitchy for some reason. Coming soon.....psybreaks, jungle, and some beach party house music....can you say...summertime?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Techno, GREAT stuff man... Im listenin to your Congo Bongo right now, lovin it... Im not really into the acid tech stuff, but I REALLY love vocal trance/techno... Do you have any of that?

Oh, and +1 to gettin some Supra mixes up... ;)

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Wow, that's a lot of nice responses!

Reign: I will have some of what you want added soon.

Supraman: Thanks...Psy is my favorite. I'm working on getting some psybreaks together.

LilMiss: Thanks! Glad you like it.

Ok, I have a jungle/drum and bass mix I'll throw on for shits and giggles. I plan to redo it and add some songs/change the order, but I will put what I have up so you guys have something else to enjoy!

Once again....thanks for all the positive comments! I will keep 'em coming! Including something supra/race related. I'll see if I can find some good quality samples of BOV and squealing tires, turbos, etc and make an original.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
theprodigy79 said:
This mix is really cool man, thanks! You don't happen to have it in 192+Kb/s do ya (128 just doesn't bring it all the way out and let it shine)?

I'm pretty sure I do. I'll check. When I first began using that site for hosting I had the free subscription which limited me to 128K...now that I'm paying I will have to update my files...

The Jungle/D&B mix is up. It's a test run. I'll have a full hour plus at better than 128K in a couple days.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Ok, I'll be honest.
It felt like I was listening to the same exact beat for 45 mins.
The backing drums never changed. Sure you put in some breaks and effects etc. but the main beat was always the same.
If that was the idea you definitely succeeded. It may just be me not "getting" it but I was thoroughly bored. :dunno:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You guys dont listen to much trance huh? You basically roll with the beat for however long... It is repetitive, but thats the way its suppose to be...