Driving music - My demo cd - Download & comment

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Hey all. I've been a deejay in the EDM scene for quite a few years. I put this demo together a while ago using only records (they still exists). This is a 48 minute unedited demo of a live set I performed in the past. It's my favorite out of anything I've recorded to date. The mix get's progressively "darker" until going crazy at the end. It has a sci-fi/supernatural mood to it. It would be categorized as psychedelic. :evil2: I recommend headphones or a loud stereo to get the full effect of all the sounds that pan in and out.

So let me know what you think.

I realize not all of you will like this style of music, but if you're gonna flame it at least listen to the whole thing first. Enjoy!

Edit: Added album artwork and link to other demos. Site won't let me paste links in here...sorry.

Litmus|Psy Fi Demo - right click, "save target as"
l_c895935bfaff0a45cc6dd8ab672b36ea.jpg

Link to my other demo and dj page
96171260_l.jpg

Last edited:

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
tweak666 said:
kool, you spin at any florida clubs/parties?

edit: whats your dj name?

I go by the name Litmus. i used to only spin acid techno hense the name. I have not played in FL yet. Still trying to make some connections. I may get in @ The Underground in West Palm Beach. No knowledge or connections for parties though. i'm new to FL and don't know many people here. I have played big parties/clubs in Detroit, Indy, Ohio, AZ, and AL. I've opened for Woody Mcbride aka Dj ESP, Atomic Babies, and others.

Here's my myspace dj address Check out Litmus on myspace

I will most likely be performing in detroit during DEMF on Memorial weekend.

Last edited:

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
i love it. =]

OMG. This is kick ass go fast stfu music. Im all ready to have my ears bleed.

Last edited:

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
ValgeKotkas said:
27 minutes in....Not my type of music though...more metal/ rock fan :D
Still not very bad I must say :)

I came from a metal/rock.classic rock background. Used to play guitar and drums a little. It definitely gets more aggressive during the second half with some vocals on the last track which is Muse Breaks by Infected Mushroom.

I'm glad most of you so far are enjoying it. I will put my UK acid demo up as soon as I can get it hosted. It's extremely tweaky and very percussive.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
im downloading all 3, hopefully its as great as i expect. sweet ass artwork, u design it yourself?

edit, track 3 and 2 are amazing. im sure im going to be listening to your stuff alot more.

edit2, in acid reign, did you use parts of "bang on" by propellerhead?

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
foreverpsycotic said:
im downloading all 3, hopefully its as great as i expect. sweet ass artwork, u design it yourself?

edit, track 3 and 2 are amazing. im sure im going to be listening to your stuff alot more.

edit2, in acid reign, did you use parts of "bang on" by propellerhead?

I did the artwork, however, the alien image wasn't created by me.

All three demos are all from vinyl mixed on 2 technics turntables and a pioneer mixer. I do use propellerhead's reason and rebirth for original music production, but not on any of the current demos.

I have a track I produced utilizing samples from Full Metal Jacket that I'm trying to dig up and post as well.

Glad you like it!

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
sweet, im gonna give it a shot.
yeah i have my own driving music cd.
well no, actually playlists. one for actually driving containing awesome "pump me up" music, and then i got a cruising playlist..consisting mostly of rap and fun stuff.