does my ass look big in this top 500 answers

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
"No... The dress does not make you look fat, It is your ass that makes you look fat." But you should probably leave that second part out...IMO

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
IJ. said:
"No it takes the focus off your ugly head"

I nearly spit my drink out, muahahaa.

I never ask my man that shit, I wouldn't believe his answer anyway. I know he doesn't want to get punched in the head :biglaugh:

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
French_fry.gif

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
The only time I got asked that question I pulled a quarter out of my pocket, and said "heads is Yes and tails it's No" I flipped it the air and walked out of the room. Haven’t been asked that question since. Of course she was a little pissed for the rest of the evening. But a small price to pay for her knowing it's pointless to ever ask me that question.

N

NDBoost

GrimJack said:
While dancing around...

GIRLEE HAS A FAT ASS! GIRLEE HAS A FAT ASS!

Oh, sorry, you wanted a serious answer? Would you like french fries with that burger sir?
fixed.

simply reply with: "Whichever answer will more then likely get me laid tonight hunny".

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
or^
"uhuh thats right uhuh O NO face ya self gurl ya gotta camel toe"
roflmao
like that commercial for direct tv when his gurl walks in the room and goes hunny does this makes me look fat and he straight up goes yeah. then there like some b.s how you will be happy if you have direct tv.....

"im sry babe i wasnt lookin,what," <out the door you go>

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
heh whatever you do just dont tell them straight up yes! i know from experience! hell i told a gf once that the coat she was wearing made her look "skinnier" not that she needed it. it honest ly made her look a little more trim tho from how it fit her and the style of coat.

she proceded to beat me without mercy before we went out... now i BS the answer every time for fear of the wrath of women :ugh: