does my ass look big in this top 500 answers

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
lol nice!

nothing wrong with being single... except the lonely nights... all the time alone... im going to go hide in my room now... :wtc:

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
"Hell yeah your ass is huge in those jeans. Thats not a caboose thats the whole train!"

No seriously if I tell my girl her ass doesn't look big in the jeans she just tried on, she puts them back.

She wants the junk!

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
whenever theres a loaded question like that, its all about the.....
"what, huh... hey you hear that? i theink i just heard the headgasket blow. i better get started." **then tinker s under the hood with a beer**

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
MDCmotorsports said:
"Hell yeah your ass is huge in those jeans. Thats not a caboose thats the whole train!"

No seriously if I tell my girl her ass doesn't look big in the jeans she just tried on, she puts them back.

She wants the junk!
:ttiwwop:

L

lanky189

nah baby..you those pants don't make your ass look big at all....

they do make your hips and knees look alot skinnier tho....funny how that works....."

i used that once...it got a laugh....and then...in the middle of a busy womens clothing store...it got me this response "you know i love it when you make me laugh...but it doesn't make me want to fuck you....try a different angle next time"

i then laughed very hard...

then i had to wank it later.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
i dont know, but I kinda like a thick fat ass.
dont get me wrong, not a fat girl, but a nice thick healthy fat ass to bouce the hips off of :naughty:

Will

L

lanky189

wow...and messed up the quote....wow

and for the second time i the same thread.... wow e wow wow