Do 240SX Guys hate A70 Supras or Something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Rennat;1027790 said:
borhor they love you because your basically a 240 just with an ma70 body... super wide wheels with super stretched tires, and some big mufflers in the rear.....

not hatin, but its the truth.

Psh can't call it a 240. I just styled how I wanted but it ended up being something that can relate to what many of them like. Basically I can now see why many of you hate the direction I went with the car.

I mean.. shoot. Would I ever get a 240... HELL NO. But I don't hate them at all.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
BorHor;1027726 said:
a Sr20 is basically their 1JZ (just with 100 less hp). Not sure if many of you know this or not.. but KA's have a BHG problem too haha.

sort of.. I guess. more like their 3s lol. only the 3s kicks ape shit all over the SR. I know what you were getting at though I'm just being a jackass.

oh and the fact that youre wingless makes the transition to 240's in their minds all the more easy, J/K!!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Dylan JZ;1027808 said:
oh and the fact that youre wingless makes the transition to 240's in their minds all the more easy, J/K!!
Dang I think you are right... :sarcasm: Though that has been said around here even before my car looks the way it looks now :biglaugh:

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
SR20DET is garbage
3SGE series engine is way more superior!:evil2:
They are the same size engine same HP
but one is turbo charged the other is not.

Howerever with standalone and side drafts the 3SGE could have more hp over 300HP to the crank.
*refrence bill sherwoods fraser!

The 4th Gen 3SGE comes with a six speed built with forged and titanium internals in stock form revs to ~8400 RPMS. Take that SR20 :stickpoke

Thank you again Yamaha & German engineers for making toyota superior.

csolstad

Nov 12, 2005
Clinton, NJ
too much bickering, not enough racing going on... who gives a shit what they say, let them lineup against a mildly modded 7m and see what happens. put up or shut up...

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE;1027874 said:
SR20DET is garbage
3SGE series engine is way more superior!:evil2:
They are the same size engine same HP
but one is turbo charged the other is not.

Howerever with standalone and side drafts the 3SGE could have more hp over 300HP to the crank.
*refrence bill sherwoods fraser!

The 4th Gen 3SGE comes with a six speed built with forged and titanium internals in stock form revs to ~8400 RPMS. Take that SR20 :stickpoke

Thank you again Yamaha & German engineers for making toyota superior.

ATARASHI Toyota Beams 3S-GE!! best 4 cylinder ever by far.. the SR is really a budget based motor thats awesome for the price it took Nissan to build, but is in no way an engineering marvel. Agreed.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
The 240 and the supra are 2 heads of the same beast. Both are cheap to get into, expensive to make look clean and perform well.

Status
Not open for further replies.