Cool/Rare parts thread?

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Very cool find
Have to say I am enjoying this thread even though I don't really have anything to contribute

Keep the cool stuff coming

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
Orion ZyGarian;2014555 said:
The very last brand new 89-92 taillight. I have two more on order, however most likely that will never happen.
View attachment 73515
View attachment 73516
View attachment 73517

Are they really just about gone?

I bought a brand new set probably like 2 months ago, left and right (my center section is like mint but the left and right are separating from the housing) from the dealer and they got there in 3 days with employee discount just haven't put them on yet lol

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
BrandonW;2017175 said:
Are they really just about gone?

I bought a brand new set probably like 2 months ago, left and right (my center section is like mint but the left and right are separating from the housing) from the dealer and they got there in 3 days with employee discount just haven't put them on yet lol

Yes, that's why I grabbed them. The right side has been gone completely, and now from what I'm told from Toyota, so is the left. I picked up the last few, and they werent cheap. The first one I bought for myself arrived in about 8 days, the second two were a few weeks I think. If I could find even one right side, I would be ecstatic

last 89+3 taillights.jpg

Last edited:

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Hybrid;2018260 said:
Couple of parts I picked up recently. I dont plan on using them, just got for the nostalgia value really.

Brand new old stock Turbo-A rear emblem

NO WAY!! Where did you get that brand new Turbo A emblem!? I am so envious right now. Been looking for months now!

s11fnd.jpg

Brand new old stock Tom's C5 intercooler pipe

21doc41.jpg

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Lucky find bro! If you run across another one by accident let me know!

Hybrid;2018336 said:
Hey mate, I actually ended up getting it from a guy out of the UK of all places. He purchased it many years ago for a project that never happened and was offloading it so I grabbed it from him.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
all 91-92 came with paint matched moldings if that's what your referring to with the blue white thing.