Cool/Rare parts thread?

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
Summerville, South Carolina
I have a old shool nardi steering wheel installed. Also surprised no one posted the bomex kit I got everything except the whale tail. I will post pics once my body shop guy is done fixing them and molding on the rear pieces.

Last edited:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I picked up one of the original fiberglass (pretty damn sure it's not a replica) Bomex Bonneville bumpers from JHOT about a year ago. It needs a bit of touching up, as it's quite used, but looks nice. Honestly though, it'll likely be cheaper to get one of the Shineauto replicas, and probably more durable too.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
RazoE;1549348 said:
so that mean's I'm Super cool..?

cheeaa....B)

they came off Jaguar's old car, so they're extra special..!

"HuH" "E" I guess your right, I never thought of it that way that would qaulify you as the coolest, but rare!!

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
RPSil13;1521828 said:
We should have a thread to post all the cool/rare parts for the mk3

allow me to start

part: pre-89 front bumper cover/bra
description: found it on craigslists one day, a local dealer was moving to a new location and cleaning out its old warehouse, its made out of hard plastic, and extends almost the whole lenght of the front bumper, i was thinking of rocking it w/out out a front bumper but there would be a gap b/w the bumper and front wheels.

(will take more pics on car when its not dark)

p1549550_1.jpg

p1549550_2.jpg

I have one of these as well for 89+ I ran it for many years, they work pretty good.

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
How about an RC engineering throttle body valve? i will try to post a pic asap,, i have never heard of one. but when i started tearing my motor apart my buddy was like whats rc? i look in and the butterfly valve in the body has the RC logo on it???? anyone ever heard or seen this?

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2005
Alpharetta, GA
SupraSean;1550094 said:
How about an RC engineering throttle body valve? i will try to post a pic asap,, i have never heard of one. but when i started tearing my motor apart my buddy was like whats rc? i look in and the butterfly valve in the body has the RC logo on it???? anyone ever heard or seen this?

Just like this one
IMG_0023..JPG

Only pic' that I have currently. Hopefully you'll be able to present more

supra0022

Apr 6, 2010
Suffolk, VA
I have, TTR interior, not just seats, full interior. Firewall from TTR, JDM wipers with wiper motor, RHD Dash with gauge panel, RHD center consol, the vin plate, copy of the japanese Title with my name on it, and the toyota emblem from factory for the front. TTR 7 spoke 16 aluminum wheels. and pretty much everything else off of the TTR, aside from the mirrors and Torsen diff, which I regret not grabbing from the TTR. If anyone has either of those up for grabs hit me up. also, dont know if its rare or not, but I have Cusco front and rear strut bars.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
I see the CF rears on ebay occasionally IIRC.. though it's not exactly common, so I guess it qualifies depending on how you look at it.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
I have the Cusco rear strut bar, its not that common but I agree its probably not something you could call rare, however we could atleast class it as cool so it qualifies for this thread

sm_photo_missing.jpg