Clear side indicator units......1st prototype

SacoMan

Nov 25, 2005
Spain
www.supraclub.es
Maybe I missed something here, and and dont see the product advertised in your web.

I want to know how much with shipping to Spain for a pair of clear side bulb markers I think you are going to sell us 3 pairs like lighting and soon the full kit including front clears and sides to the rest of the club

Medallion Man

Moneypit
Jul 6, 2006
Devon - UK
OK,

On the UK forum I’ve offered to sort out a small guide to show how I’ve done this mod for a couple of cars with tools most (if not all) people have at their disposal.

I can post it here as well (or at least a shortcut to it) if anyone wants.

Medallion Man

Moneypit
Jul 6, 2006
Devon - UK
OK,
I've made up a word doc with pics of how I've done this mod for the MKiii.

If anyone wants a copy please PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

cheers.

wolfie308

Lensmeister
Sep 5, 2006
Bucks, England
www.protocast.co.uk
Ta Rah.......

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

Look what we've got here..........the latest batch of the clear bubble sides :naughty: and they're now available ex stock or 2-3 days max depending on the volume of orders. Many thanks to Medallion Man for the illustrated guide - great teamwork :biglaugh:

Price is £25/pair inc my PayPal costs,and post outside U.K inc Europe, States, Canada, Oz etc.

Payment can be sent to..... richardmarsden@freeuk.com

Orders will be dealt with strictly in on order of payment received.

Another unique product from the Lensmeister :icon_bigg

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
So where's my free set for getting the fancy tail lights? :)

A price in USD$ including shipping would be a good idea. If you have 10+ people interested I don't mind being your "US distributor" and ship everything out to each person individually to save everyone on costs, I remember when I bought my tail lights from you it cost like $80 just in shipping.