Checked out head to toe!!!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Zapp;1299155 said:
Ok, so I had been reading through this thread today and thought, why doesn't that ever happen to me, lol. Then I went out for a drive in this nice weather and a freaking smokin hot blond pulls up next to me in a Celica and said, "hey nice car", I replied with the standard, "thanks you too". Then she tried to race me, lol. funny scenario, but I did end up with her number....Giggity

I like your story more.:naughty:

Alec

SP Tuned
Apr 6, 2009
Illinois
The other day, I was sitting at a stop light and some guys yells out of his window, "DAMN! Nice F***in car, Dude!" I've only had the car for three days and I'm always getting looks and comments (good ones.)

Last edited:

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I get comments quite a bit. Some toothless bum ran up to my car as I was stopped at a light and asked if it was a Ferrari. lol

A few days ago I went out to dinner with my cousin and he took his 2002 Trans Am WS6. We parked next to each other and when we came out some guy stopped me and talked about my car for 20 min. Didn't say a word about the Trans Am. It made me feel good. :)

The car gets stared at quite a bit when I drive around the school. This is kinda to be expected because usually if a car has a loud exhaust it is on a rusted out Civic or VW. My car looks quite expensive to people who don't know better. That's how I like my girls...oblivious. ;)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Sometimes, I would get:

"Excuse me, sir, I think this rust fell off your car. What should I do with it?"

:sarcasm:

macjac69

Supramania Contributor
Feb 5, 2007
Mississippi
Most of the compliments I get for my sheared paint and mismatched colored mirror Soup are when the top is off, something about that targa removed raises the sexy level to Defcon 4!!!!:love:

jgcable

Jul 26, 2008
Milford, CT
I get people rolling up on me looking for a race all the time. Then.. when they see that I am an old guy not looking to race, they back off. Most of the comments are from older people who know what the car is. My 1987 is the car that everybody wanted back in 1987 but few could afford. Heck.. it was almost as expensive as a Corvette.