Checked out head to toe!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Once or twice I've had compliments on mine. I'd share the stories but my wife reads all of my posts and they could incriminate me..........:naughty:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
suprahero;1297737 said:
Once or twice I've had compliments on mine. I'd share the stories but my wife reads all of my posts and they could incriminate me..........:naughty:

Can you blame her?:biglaugh:

IJ.;1297740 said:
Could have been a Hyundai Excell as long as it was shiney and red she'd have loved it ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I've gotten thumbs up from teen to mid 30's guys. Thankfully around here I mostly see older guys driving mk3's and not teen kids or kids my age, lol. Though of course, I consider myself well beyond the half-assed-rice-loving car guy days.

Pernilongo

LADA is my daily
Jul 15, 2007
Los Angeles
I get "nice car, you wanna sell it?" once or twice a week. But that mostly from guys in traffic. My car smells like gasoline a lot and it attracts guys (straight) i guess not women.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
IJ.;1297758 said:
Learnt long ago not that many women care or even see what a car is beyond does it run and is it shiney ;)

Damn that explains a lot :3d_frown:

First got it, I got a lot of comments... Now I get dirty looks :rofl:

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
jugodegolf;1297555 said:
So I'm in the big easy at a light. I look to the right and this lady is checking my car out from head to toe. She sees me, rolls her window down and asks what kind of car? I tell her she nods, and I ask do I get the thumbs up. She says oh yes. I love red.

Just curious how often the rest of you guys/gals get checked out.:naughty:

More stories welcome.

The best one i have so far is this.

A friend of mine & I went to Ihop to eat. We were outside while i smoked a cig . He owns a clean 89 while i was in my beater (del sol). This couple was walking to ihop and the wife was talking to the husband like no its not that. The husband was talking (but couldn't hear him) and the wife was like NO its a Supra dammit. Looks at my friend and says clean supra.

My jaw dropped like WTF!?!?! lol

T-MA71

Always broken down member
Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
Man, people my age always follow me home. Last night was the 4th time in this month that someone followed me in my neighborhood:nono: Now i carry a breaker bar and turned up the boost.:evil2:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
When my car was on the road, I only got comments at night. It was ugly, but pretty quick.

If someone follows me, I don't go home. If someone sneaks in and follows me home, I get very, very fucking angry. The last thing I need is some kid knowing what I've got under the hood, not to mention spare parts, etc...

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
When i had my last supra (87' bone stock new black paint) i got a lot of compliments. Mostly people asking if it was for sale, i would be like absolutely not. But it was nice to get peoples attention, especially with the targa off! :biglaugh: Even the cops in my town liked my car. They would ask me about it and tell me it was a nice car.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
JDMMA70;1297567 said:
I havent gotten a single compliment yet, except from one old receptionist at the Dentist Office said she bought one new in '88, but no real compliments when im out an about. I always figured it was because its a Pre89 even i admit they arent as eye appealing at Post89's, but i still love the old school look. Lol i have been told the car is ugly, and that i should convert to Post89 body parts but those are usually from local Supra guys.

Dude, your car is sex. Clean and two-toned. People are blind.

Hows this coming along?

3447hg7.png

eh? eh?

jessetooslow;1297734 said:
My car isn't the best looking but I do get lots of comments.

PS. most recent pic.

Awwww...You painted your Work Equips?

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
My most recent story was a trip to a local BBQ place. Some teenagers were admiring the sup and asked if it was for sale. I said "sure, $12k". They were like "WTF!! I can go out and buy a brand new one for that!!". I said, "Hey, go ahead. And let me know which dealership is selling new Supras.."

And my favorite story involves George (Jugodegolf). He was behind me at a stoplight. We were in our sups. I had the targa out on my car. The driver in the lane next to me complimented me on the car and noted how rare they were. I said "Well, there's a very nice red one right behind me" and the guy responded "Yea, but the driver isn't as cute.." ;)

IJ.;1297758 said:
Learnt long ago not that many women care or even see what a car is beyond does it run and is it shiney ;)

:p