CajunKenny's Build Thread

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
FullNelson;1347777 said:
So we'll have install pics tonight?:biglaugh:

Well, no pics. Sorry... :( I called and they said that it was scheduled to arrive NEXT Thursday. I misunderstood. When they said Thursday, I assumed they meant this passed one. :nono:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
I updated my Maft to v5.11 and my 'Tip In' problem went away. I was able to make a couple of low boost logs; but, the clutch was just not holding much above 10 psi.

Still waiting on the new clutch...

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Ok. The ACT XTSS clutch got here a couple of weeks ago. It's not going in quite yet; but, soon. I have other things to sort out first. I am currently updating my intercooler and piping. I will also be converting to Speed Density at that time also.

Stay tuned for some custom intercooler piping... :)

p1372852_1.jpg

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
No kidding Ryan! Hey...what ever happened with your head situation?

I have my own version of the HKS 3000 pipe. I'll post a pic up in a day or so. I'm not ready to let the cat out of the bag quite yet. ;) I'm sure someone has done it; but, I haven't seen one. You'll have to let me know what you think!

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Well, I didn't get as far as I would've liked with my newest project. I got the lower IC piping off, the side trim pieces, the blinkers, and the little front grills. I had hoped to at least get the front bumper off. There are more screws, nuts, and bolts holding that thing on than I anticipated!!!

I can't believe what people fab up. I mean there was some ghetto stuff down there!! Oh well...I'm glad I rescued her. She's in good hands now! ;)

Fubar231

Apr 2, 2008
columbus
CajunKenny;1373563 said:
Well, I didn't get as far as I would've liked with my newest project. I got the lower IC piping off, the side trim pieces, the blinkers, and the little front grills. I had hoped to at least get the front bumper off. There are more screws, nuts, and bolts holding that thing on than I anticipated!!!

I can't believe what people fab up. I mean there was some ghetto stuff down there!! Oh well...I'm glad I rescued her. She's in good hands now! ;)

You talking about all the crap you got to unbolt to take off your bumper? God what a pita it is, after i got it off the first time though i ghetto-ly put it back on. 2 Main Bolts through the frame, the screws in the wheel well to hold in the plastic, and the 2 to hold my grill in... Works just fine. Also, id really like to see what your doing with your IC Pipes, i JUST finished my setup today!!! (Had a coupler blow for the first time too, kinda scary) and id like to see what you did.

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Pics of said ic improvements? Got my head back and am going to throw it back together for now. Might have it done today, then again its supposed to be the hottest day so far today and the shop is at least +10 degrees inside so maybe not. Either way Ill post an update today. Interested in how that clutch works out for you, Ill probably change mine when the new motor goes in.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Fubar231;1373626 said:
You talking about all the crap you got to unbolt to take off your bumper?

YES!!! AAaaarrrrgh..... :biglaugh:

GC89;1374045 said:
Pics of said ic improvements?

Not yet. I haven't wanted to go bake myself in the garage. What's up with this heat!!?!? Eh...maybe I'll post a pic of my 3000 pipe tomorrow just for you! :)

rtrdpenguin;1374230 said:
Nice progress since last time I saw this! :) I've been considering that same clutch for a while now, my current one is starting to slip and I want more powahhhhhs so an upgrade is in the cards...

Thanks! Yeah, since I'm about to be in the ~400whp range I decided to go with this clutch. I conferred with a few other members that are running this same clutch and they love it compared to a puck clutch. I can't wait to get it in!! :)

Mk3runner;1374235 said:
woot for act clutch!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!! :)

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
SURUKO;1374832 said:
thanks for the new background for my laptop ;) also what rims are those ???

pretty nice car you have...

Thanks and glad I could add to the beautification and coolness of your laptop! :biglaugh:

The wheels are Enkei G-Spec.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Ryan, this is for you! ;)

Here are a couple teaser pics of what's to come. This is my 3k pipe. It has been cut where the taper is 2.5" and a portion of my 2.5" IC pipe was welded on. The whole thing was then polished.

I can't decide whether to paint the 3000 black or blue to match my couplers...

Opinions encouraged. Blue or Black....Do you even like the design...???

p1374992_1.jpg

p1374992_2.jpg

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
good thing you was rollin wit your shoty:icon_bigg

Seriously scary shit though, especially with kids around I can only imagine.