Backpacking it, I'm fed up of Montreal

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
Well i have decided to travel around a bit dont have tons of cash but will try posting where i am going. So if anyone is in that area and know a place that might need a temp worker for a bit i would be glad to fill in

I can do most manual labour and have Computer skill, plus obviously some weekend warrior car working skills

First off i might either hard to Halifax, Toronto or Calgary, maybe Regina

ninja Edit: I plan on keeping it within Canada and the USA unless i magicaly get money off a tree to head over the big Pond and visit some very cool places around the world

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
I'd say go bum around some mountain towns in BC or AB (banff/jasper/etc)...they're always looking for people for outdoors jobs if thats your thing. Unless you want to be bored to tears, avoid mangina.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
I'll keep that in mind about Mangina...lol

Jay: thanks and for sure i will take lots of pics i'll try and setup some sort of blog on my website to post pics and write things about my little early mid life crisis/adventure i know i'm on 28 but in my head i'm near 50 LOL

Ian: Thanks man, if i can come up with enough cash i would head down under for sure always been a place i would love to see and visit.

marc3

canadian blood
Jul 19, 2006
quebec,canada
IJ.;1295969 said:
LOL only a Mk3 owner would go "backpacking" and not drive there

lol

seriously good luck with this josh!! should be an enriching expierence to find oneself. just be prepared to starve and sleep uncomfortable! ;)

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
If you make it out to Vancouver let me know. I dont know off the top of my head what kind of work Id be able to find, but you can come stay with me for a couple nights. I'll even feed you.